MLB.TV 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

I have it and it's worth it. Every game live (except for Sunday Night and Apple TV) games as well as archives

I’ve signed up for the 7 day trial today and will most likely sign up fully next week. Just a question, are you able to watch MiLB games on replay? Before the Cubs game I could select the Iowa Cubs games which was live, then I watched the Cubs game today and after the game tried all four Cubs MiLB affiliate games from today (AAA, AA, A High A), all had finished, and all four games are giving me a 5 minute ad and that’s it.

It would be disappointing if you can only watch live MiLB games but not be able to replay the games once they are finished. I have tried the MLB app on a Samsung TV, iPad app and web browser and still nothing.

EDIT: Actually, solved. I didn't realise the minors have its own dedicated MiLB.tv website that you sign in with your MLB.TV account to watch the games. It’s all good now! :D

Last edited:
Just signed up at half price. I nearly watch exclusively minors, especially Padres prospects and other players i like and it looks to be awesome.

I was using Kodi but this app seems wonderful

I remember telling Jatz a couple weeks ago that the sub usually does a half off sale around Memorial Day and here it is.

Even though I paid full price at the beginning of the month (I could have waited), I don’t even care. The price is so worth it. Just an all around wonderful sports app.

I remember telling Jatz a couple weeks ago that the sub usually does a half off sale around Memorial Day and here it is.

Even though I paid full price at the beginning of the month (I could have waited), I don’t even care. The price is so worth it. Just an all around wonderful sports app.
It is amazing. Great price even at full price.

NFL taking the piss at 4x the price nearly

What's the sale at the moment? I might pick it up.

I'd only be able to really watch the condensed games though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back