MMM wog

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off
for starters. Russell was just about our best, your undeniable hatred is a serious problem. If i had to do it, it would be

Hartlett
Scotland
Johnson.

But A) we dont need threads like this and B) leave jordy alonee!

I thought Russell was reasonable tonight, he tried taking them on a few times and got held up but it's encouraging that hes starting to back himself.

**** off
for starters. Russell was just about our best, your undeniable hatred is a serious problem. If i had to do it, it would be

Hartlett
Scotland
Johnson.

But A) we dont need threads like this and B) leave jordy alonee!
It's Triple M's Worst on ground not his.
p.s How the **** did I get on the Carlton board?

quote=Corrosion;15178002]You serious? Scotland, Bentley and Houlihan were our worst. Nowhere near decent, let alone our best.[/quote]

Scotland and Hoops were in our best easily , Bentley stunk

MATCH DETAILS
Carlton 1.5 2.9 3.13 4.16 (40)
Collingwood 5.4 7.6 8.8 14.10 (94)
GOALS
Carlton: Betts 2 Bentley Fevola
Collingwood: Davis 3 Beams 2 Anthony Barham Cloke Dawes Didak Lockyer Swan Thomas Toovey
BEST
Carlton: Gibbs Scotland Simpson Houlihan
Collingwood: Cloke Shaw Davis Swan Prestigiacomo Pendlebury Lockyer Johnson
Yarran, Bentley, Russell, Hampson, Johnson all stunk it up, Hartletts game was as bad as i have ever seen
and from another news service
SCOREBOARD
COLLINGWOOD 5.4 7.6 8.8 14.10 (94)
CARLTON 1.5 2.9 3.13 4.16 (40)
Goals: Collingwood: L Davis 3 D Beams 2 A Didak A Toovey C Dawes D Swan D Thomas J Anthony J Barham T Cloke T Lockyer. Carlton: E Betts 2 B Fevola G Bentley.
Best: Collingwood: D Swan L Davis S Prestigiacomo S Pendlebury T Cloke B Johnson. Carlton: H Scotland B Thornton M Murphy R Houlihan S Grigg B Gibbs.
Umpires: Stuart Wenn, Shaun Ryan, Scott McLaren.
Official Crowd: 84,938 at Melbourne Cricket Ground.

Say no more....

BDD_tumbleweed_head_perfectuk.jpg

Hartlett, Austin, Houlihan.

Yarran, Fisher and Fev. FFS, three forward targets and they were barely seen or created anything on a night when we clearly needed something up forward. Our forward line was an absolute shambles. Our backmen should be commended, the ball was constantly rebounding from our lackluster forward entries and our defenders still managed to keep them to under 100 points in a nine goal flogging. Why the **** isnt Joseph in those bests????

And whats with all the Hampson hatred? Seemed to me like one of the few who was at least trying to make something happen.

Hartlett, Austin, Houlihan.

Yarran, Fisher and Fev. FFS, three forward targets and they were barely seen or created anything on a night when we clearly needed something up forward. Our forward line was an absolute shambles. Our backmen should be commended, the ball was constantly rebounding from our lackluster forward entries and our defenders still managed to keep them to under 100 points in a nine goal flogging. Why the **** isnt Joseph in those bests????

And whats with all the Hampson hatred? Seemed to me like one of the few who was at least trying to make something happen.

Try = Yes

Fumble/turnover every possession = Yes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson was abysmal. But everyone was crap - Kreuzer, Gibbs, Murphy (maybe) and Bower the only ones who were half decent.

What an appalling game of football. If anyone had never seen a game before and watched that, they'd wonder how it's possible to get so many spectators in one place.

Not quite a membership shredder, but damn close.

quote=Corrosion;15178002]You serious? Scotland, Bentley and Houlihan were our worst. Nowhere near decent, let alone our best.

Scotland and Hoops were in our best easily , Bentley stunk

MATCH DETAILS
Carlton 1.5 2.9 3.13 4.16 (40)
Collingwood 5.4 7.6 8.8 14.10 (94)
GOALS
Carlton: Betts 2 Bentley Fevola
Collingwood: Davis 3 Beams 2 Anthony Barham Cloke Dawes Didak Lockyer Swan Thomas Toovey
BEST
Carlton: Gibbs Scotland Simpson Houlihan
Collingwood: Cloke Shaw Davis Swan Prestigiacomo Pendlebury Lockyer Johnson
Yarran, Bentley, Russell, Hampson, Johnson all stunk it up, Hartletts game was as bad as i have ever seen
and from another news service
SCOREBOARD
COLLINGWOOD 5.4 7.6 8.8 14.10 (94)
CARLTON 1.5 2.9 3.13 4.16 (40)
Goals: Collingwood: L Davis 3 D Beams 2 A Didak A Toovey C Dawes D Swan D Thomas J Anthony J Barham T Cloke T Lockyer. Carlton: E Betts 2 B Fevola G Bentley.
Best: Collingwood: D Swan L Davis S Prestigiacomo S Pendlebury T Cloke B Johnson. Carlton: H Scotland B Thornton M Murphy R Houlihan S Grigg B Gibbs.
Umpires: Stuart Wenn, Shaun Ryan, Scott McLaren.
Official Crowd: 84,938 at Melbourne Cricket Ground.[/quote]
Scotland was awfulllllllllllllllllllll

[/b]

Try = Yes

Fumble/turnover every possession = Yes

Just about everyone was fumbling and turning it over for 3 quarters. He was the biggest man on the ground and for a period there seemed like the only one who gave a stuff. If he can get his disposal right he is gonna be invaluable. He is worth persisting with as a second ruckman over Cloke.

And how could I forget Kruz, gave his all yet again. The kid constantly amazes me. Just works and works and works.

3. Ratten

****ing hell... cant you even acknowledge that the players are the ones who lose us games...

Your hatred of Ratts is unbelievable.

He did his job well... the players were the ones that ****ed up tonight without a doubt...

But ratts being the team man that he is will take the blame for the loss rather than trying correctly blame the players who were passengers tonight.

Carrazzo. Really dissapointing tonight. Went back to his old tricks. Turnovers galore and at crucial stages too.
He and Johnson were the two most that I was appaled with tonight.

Carrazzo. Really dissapointing tonight. Went back to his old tricks. Turnovers galore and at crucial stages too.
He and Johnson were the two most that I was appaled with tonight.
yes and add Scotland as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who gives a f*** what the worst commentary team going around think!!!!!
I would rather listen to K Rock call a Cats v Blues game than listen to those egomaniacs!

About half the team would be in contention, so many poor efforts. Scotland's disposal was deplorable at times, he needs to sort himself out.

Houlihan was good tonight. Hammer tried hard but needs some skills works but what do you expect from a guy who hasnt played till he is 16ish.
We were ok tonight but our forward line entrys need work.

Remove this Banner Ad

MMM wog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back