Mod. Notice Mod Announcements - Please read latest posts

Remove this Banner Ad

155.jpg

"So... come crawling back, eh?"

As we head into our first game as new moderators a few points to just mention prior to the opening game.

1: Personal attacks will be red carded immediately.
2: Posts from opposition supporters mentioning departed players will be deleted, a second post about them will be a card.
3: People are allowed their opinion, Not liking an opinion is not a reason to card someone.

And lastly

Have fun, lets hope we win!!!!

(Us mods want to watch the game as well, not spend the game policing bad posting)

As we head into our first game as new moderators a few points to just mention prior to the opening game.

1: Personal attacks will be red carded immediately.
2: Posts from opposition supporters mentioning departed players will be deleted, a second post about them will be a card.
3: People are allowed their opinion, Not liking an opinion is not a reason to card someone.

And lastly

Have fun, lets hope we win!!!!

(Us mods want to watch the game as well, not spend the game policing bad posting)
Important point, and a good one to keep in mind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi mods

Couldn't find an ask the mods a question-make a suggestion thread anywhere so I am posting this here. I have noticed that sometimes the player photo in the first post of the player watch thread is up dated from the one down loaded when they were a rookie. Just checked out Rhino's first page. Already a classic that must be saved for prosperity. Perhaps the first posted could be edited to show first and last year photos?

Hi mods

Couldn't find an ask the mods a question-make a suggestion thread anywhere so I am posting this here. I have noticed that sometimes the player photo in the first post of the player watch thread is up dated from the one down loaded when they were a rookie. Just checked out Rhino's first page. Already a classic that must be saved for prosperity. Perhaps the first posted could be edited to show first and last year photos?
*Posterity.
Great idea.:thumbsu:

How does one become a moderator? :_)

Serious answer: you basically get tapped on the shoulder by the admins or get nominated by fellow posters when positions are open.

Haso answer:
tumblr_m20j17pBKl1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Serious answer: you basically get tapped on the shoulder by the admins or get nominated by fellow posters when positions are open.

Haso answer:
tumblr_m20j17pBKl1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Huh go figure. Had Haso as an unblinking eye sort of guy but apparently he's a crossing the desert man. The things you learn....