Mod. Notice Moderator criticism - bumped 9 July 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd suggest there are 2 groups to be honest... there is a huge divide in the board and some people simply get jumped on because of 'what team they are on' regardless of whatever point they make.

We also have a few cancerous posters who get in every single thread and are as vanilla as they come in terms of knowledge and discussion but bait and argue and stir pots... (thus deteriorating the topic and my term, apologies to any it offends)

Considering all of that I think the mods do a bloody good job to stop more spot fires spreading and to still keep it an inclusive place.
The Geelong board is quickly turning into the Bigfooty equivalent of Q@A,I remember coming here and enjoying the banter and informative discussion and having a laugh at the occasional crack pot,today I rarely get through without the blood pressure rising, there's to much playing the man and not the ball here today and that's an area that need to be addressed and something for the Mods to consider IMO.I hope that's not considered being to critical but WTF if it is just card me I needed to say it.

The Geelong board is quickly turning into the Bigfooty equivalent of Q@A,I remember coming here and enjoying the banter and informative discussion and having a laugh at the occasional crack pot,today I rarely get through without the blood pressure rising, there's to much playing the man and not the ball here today and that's an area that need to be addressed and something for the Mods to consider IMO.I hope that's not considered being to critical but WTF if it is just card me I needed to say it.
Always keen to hear of ways we can improve the board YPO. If you have specific examples of things that concern you it would help. PM is best.

The Geelong board is quickly turning into the Bigfooty equivalent of Q@A,I remember coming here and enjoying the banter and informative discussion and having a laugh at the occasional crack pot

You must be laughing all day with the amount of them we now have on this board ;)

yeah i must admit to being in the same boat... has caused me to post here less, and I dare say I am not the only one

I'd suggest there are 2 groups to be honest... there is a huge divide in the board and some people simply get jumped on because of 'what team they are on' regardless of whatever point they make.

We also have a few cancerous posters who get in every single thread and are as vanilla as they come in terms of knowledge and discussion but bait and argue and stir pots... (thus deteriorating the topic and my term, apologies to any it offends)

Considering all of that I think the mods do a bloody good job to stop more spot fires spreading and to still keep it an inclusive place.

If I post one word in the 'Chris Scott coaching' thread (which I didn't start, and certainly haven't been perpetuating), I know exactly who will respond, regardless of content or relevance.

If I post one word in the 'Chris Scott coaching' thread (which I didn't start, and certainly haven't been perpetuating), I know exactly who will respond, regardless of content or relevance.
I know exactly who will respond to certain people as well.
and the other day I tried to have a genuine convo and discussion in there (which I did with you) and the worst offenders from each side were not interested in the slightest... which says plenty as well

lol
All I have to do is post a tongue in cheek comment (as I did in the injury thread on Delaney) and you have the same handful of posters congregating toward the thread in unison.

Someone else says a similar thing, nothing.

lol
All I have to do is post a tongue in cheek comment (as I did in the injury thread on Delaney) and you have the same handful of posters congregating toward the thread in unison.

Someone else says a similar thing, nothing.
Ah yes......the basement dwellers and Glee club.
This board has more than its fair share,

In light of recent events, this thread and warning needs attention drawn to it. BigFooty site rules state:

Publicly complaining about, ranting over and criticising moderators and their actions is not accepted. Take it up with the moderator privately, then with Admins if you still have a problem. Contact Admins on this form or via email directly.
The recent tendency for posters to criticise and complain about moderators is not on. You are most welcome to take it up in private and have a reasonable discussion.

Infractions will result from failing to heed this warning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back