Modern Warfare 3 - part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the main reason i'm so unbelievably peeved with the lag compensation on mw3 is because ever since a month or 2 after mw2 released (i'd stopped playing that garbage game by then) i had internet that literally ran at about .5 d/l .5u/l with a 200ms ping....

i had to put up with that through all of my 3 days gameplay on the fantastic black ops which, even though lag comp existed (extremely tiny)...i never received any boost whatsoever.

now i move out and get the best internet available in my area almost exclusively for online gaming about a month before mw3 releases and the ********s put lag comp at a level so high that 90 odd percent of the games i ever play are significantly affected.

just can't win...............:( **broken heart.jpg**

where's my harp? :eek:

this x 1 million

same for me

battled through cod4, waw,mw2 and blops with shit arse internet

get better internet for mw3 (still not that great though btw)

and this happens

Im back bitchezzzz

From shooting AK-47's, Uzi's, MP5's, 44 Magnum's and M4's IRL to using them on the game just wont cut it :(

diversity
Just about my biggest gripe in both BOPs and to a lesser but similar extent MW3. If you weren't/aren't running around with an assault rifle or a SMG, you were/are noncompetitive.

Toobing, commando, snipers, dual shotties, meant every map could be played different and the game had longevity. I went for a week just knifing, the next week toobs, the next week rush etc

I maintain MW2 was all about attitude. If you played it like CoD4 and expected a reasonably serious gun on gun rush orientated game, it would have been disappointing.

If you went into it with a clean slate or an attitude based around arcade type fun, you can have a blast.

Really?

1. Hacks
  2. OMA/DC Noobtubes
  3. Javelin glitch
  4. OMA/DC Noobtubes
  5. Care package glitch
  6. OMA/DC Noobtubes
  7. Shotgun secondaries
  8. OMA/DC Noobtubes
  9. Commando
for reals. Those are some of the best things in the game!

and Final Stand

and shit maps

and camping

and RPGs as secondarys
are we talking about MW2 or MW3...:confused:

Oh you said shit maps, it must be MW3 as MW2 had GREAT maps (and some horrific ones)

Pave Low - A heavily armored assault helicopter.

Bullshit.

3 Pave Lows for a combined kill count of 2. Brought down as easily as the attack helicopter. I might just try my luck at bringing my own one down with a throwing knife.

^^ agree with everything morell said.

Lots of different play styles each having their strengths and weaknesses. And if one style wasn't working well in a game you could change to a knifer or whatever. In mw3 if you're struggling you are stuck with all classes which are pretty similar.

Most maps were quality, getting pro perks actually required some effort and Also nukes always gave something to aim for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im going to preemptively get in and say I didnt think there was anything cheap LJGibbs (cant remember who you are) did

I was using the spaz when alexcollidescope lost his shit. Not sure how that was cheap. Btw what is this talk about me ruining minecraft worlds? I've never played that in my life.

I was using the spaz when alexcollidescope lost his shit. Not sure how that was cheap. Btw what is this talk about me ruining minecraft worlds? I've never played that in my life.

I'm angry when I play the game (ask Barnz and Grro). Don't take it personally.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
lolno.
CoD 4 > Blops > MW3 > WaW > MW2
This is me, except no WaW as I never got it. And it'd be >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>to MW2.

As bad as MW3 is, MW2 was easily the worst online experience I've ever had. The only time I really ever had fun with MW2 was the FFA parties on Rust (and to a lesser extend throwing knife dodgeball...always ruined by those that didn't want to play it though:().

Even without the Lag Comp MW3 still has some terrible maps and really no mode is overly fun. But the gameplay is at least more balanced than MW2 which makes it a hell of a lot more fun than MW2.

I also can't speak the praises of Blops more, a lot seem to give it a bad wrap. I can't really understand why. They had some fantastic maps, only around 3 bad maps (Array, Cracked and Villa - Villa probably just above the other 2). And it's really the only game that saw me use a good variety of weapons, I stuck with the AK74u for a long time, but when that wasn't getting me the desired results I turned to the FAMAS and partially the AK-47 and saw a dramatic increase in my ability to get high kills and low deaths and still run at a high SPM. Also I can't fault the amount of fun I had in parties with Blops, easily some of the best gaming I've had.

Although out of all this one thing still remains true for me and that's when it comes to online Multiplayer's Resistance: Fall of Man>Any COD. Best maps, best guns, best modes, DEDICATED SERVERS! Just awesome.
Just about my biggest gripe in both BOPs and to a lesser but similar extent MW3. If you weren't/aren't running around with an assault rifle or a SMG, you were/are noncompetitive.

Toobing, commando, snipers, dual shotties, meant every map could be played different and the game had longevity. I went for a week just knifing, the next week toobs, the next week rush etc

I maintain MW2 was all about attitude. If you played it like CoD4 and expected a reasonably serious gun on gun rush orientated game, it would have been disappointing.

If you went into it with a clean slate or an attitude based around arcade type fun, you can have a blast.
I think this is the post that makes it obvious that you didn't play COD4 enough.

COD4 gives you all the diversity you need but it does it in a balanced way that not every map is full of overpowered bullshit and killstreaks blasting down every second.

I quit COD4 too early myself, but at least I got to enjoy a fair amount of it just before it's prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back