smooking39

Team Captain
Apr 30, 2005
australia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
carlton
Has there ever been a discussion on bigfooty that everyone has stayed calm and not just insulted each other. Its the most irritating thing numerous good topics get ruined.

Has there ever been a discussion on bigfooty that everyone has stayed calm and not just insulted each other. Its the most irritating thing numerous good topics get ruined.
For that to happen my friend there has to be a fatal tragedy within the AFL of a respected current day player.. Even then that might not stop some people.. Then again most people on here have probably got the small man syndrome, all tough behind the monitor but in reality they are really a dorky, freckled dweeb..

For that to happen my friend there has to be a fatal tragedy within the AFL of a respected current day player.. Even then that might not stop some people.. Then again most people on here have probably got the small man syndrome, all tough behind the monitor but in reality they are really a dorky, freckled dweeb..

Who are you calling dweeb, you arrogants Dawks supporter

you talking about that buckley thread?

normally there is always 1-4 ******s that comes in and shares their opinion which are abusive, in that case towards buckley, so the other people become abusive back towards them

you talking about that buckley thread?

normally there is always 1-4 ******s that comes in and shares their opinion which are abusive, in that case towards buckley, so the other people become abusive back towards them

Not just the Buckley thread it happens every bloody time. I read bigfooty for information but for god sake its annoying me. I dont get it, i just dont get why people have to be **** heads every thread.

Not just the Buckley thread it happens every bloody time. I read bigfooty for information but for god sake its annoying me. I dont get it, i just dont get why people have to be **** heads every thread.

School holidays seem to make it even worse. The main board in general is a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back