Moore showed enough

Remove this Banner Ad

I am pretty sure i heard that he will sign on for another year and. I think Danny is a late developer. Seems like the biggest problem at Richmond is the development of players, has really nothing to do with recruiting. At least we are addressing this and will have another development coach within the next month which i think will help all of our young boys develop much better then they have been. We are heading in the right direction and Mcrae is a great development coach and it is going to be even better when he gets help from our new development coaches.
Mcrae has only been with us for a year, but does anyone know who our development coach was prior to Mcrae?:thumbsu:

Doesn't really play tall so isn't really ever going to be a KPP. The Cats managed to move 7 players off their list despite winning 2 premierships. We should be able to move on players like Moore, who is rising 24 and hasn't shown much more than glimpses here and there. I think Moore's time is up.
Agree its time we made some tough decisions.

It's not like we didn't see it coming - his form late last year was very good.

However, I can't exactly acuse anyone of being premature in calling for his head since it took him so long to cement a spot.

It's not like we didn't see it coming - his form late last year was very good.

However, I can't exactly acuse anyone of being premature in calling for his head since it took him so long to cement a spot.

Plagued by injuries since he got to punt road... Hopefully we give Casserly the same amount of time to come good.

Got that right...."time is up". Has shown virtually nothing in his entire time at Tigerland.
LMAO at those who point to him being a KPP. The day we rely on Moore being a KPP is the day we remain rooted to te bottom of the AFL ladder.
Comparisons with Fletcher are laughable.....and I don't rate Dustin that highly in any case.
Show him the door, along with Hartigan and Krakouer.

LMAO of people writing him off. Our Best Performed KPP this year.

Moore had a VERY good end to the season in the seniors (and the 2s from what I hear). He will be around.

He showed poise, good delivery, good size and very good speed. If he continues in that vein then he will be a permanent fixture next year.

Now are you prepared to say your wrong if you are? I will if I am. Or are you just speaking chacha..

Oh...and yes there is no denying he did not look the goods for a very long time.....

chacha is the official language on this Board and has been for a while...

The amount of Backflips on here would make the Olympic swimming team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why does everyone want to get rid of moore?! i reckon hes a talent and will grow and be our 2nd key backman to thursfield

are these the same people who wanted andy kellaway delisted?

for god sakes richmond supporters...am i the only tigers supporter that doesnt sit there looking at our list grinding an axe?

Nut, seriously glad you bumped this thread, because l'm happy to take my medicine here. I saw a lot of maturity in Moore's game on Saturday night and agree that he is slowly changing my opinion of him. :thumbsu:

I dont for one minute think he will have a greater influence that Thursty in the long run, but l do like his poise under pressure, which l think is a far greater characteristic than someone who only tries to stop his opponent.

Thursty and Moore have been good this year. Add in Sarge, who is starting to find his niche and the up coming Rance... we're starting to build a successful defence.

Where in the past l have thought that Moore would be the player not to invest in, l'm now starting to question players like Polak and McGuane (although it is early).

But, yes... good call Nut... for the moment :D

Wally Matera showing how little he knows again :D

How many of his posts/threads have been bumped? :p :D

How many? Keep bumping them... l'm big enough to put myself on the line and take my whack when l'm wrong!

Where's that Jackson thread again... just ____ off Sante... keep sitting on the fence mate. Ever wonder why no one responds to any of your posts? Because we dont bother reading them. :rolleyes:

Nut, seriously glad you bumped this thread, because l'm happy to take my medicine here. I saw a lot of maturity in Moore's game on Saturday night and agree that he is slowly changing my opinion of him. :thumbsu:

I dont for one minute think he will have a greater influence that Thursty in the long run, but l do like his poise under pressure, which l think is a far greater characteristic than someone who only tries to stop his opponent.

Thursty and Moore have been good this year. Add in Sarge, who is starting to find his niche and the up coming Rance... we're starting to build a successful defence.

Where in the past l have thought that Moore would be the player not to invest in, l'm now starting to question players like Polak and McGuane (although it is early).

But, yes... good call Nut... for the moment :D

Mcguane will be ok as well... he is carryong an Injury by the looks and thats why he missed last saturday night.

:)Already admitted I was wrong on him on two earlier threads, just in case you haven't been paying attention.
And glad to admit so. The man has turned it around and good luck to him. Hope he goes on to do it for another 10 seasons.
What I was saying at the time was he was lucky not to have been delisted. Don't kid yourself, he would have been looked at very closely at the end of last season.
But he stuck and we all benefitting from that!

:)Already admitted I was wrong on him on two earlier threads, just in case you haven't been paying attention.
And glad to admit so. The man has turned it around and good luck to him. Hope he goes on to do it for another 10 seasons.
What I was saying at the time was he was lucky not to have been delisted. Don't kid yourself, he would have been looked at very closely at the end of last season.
But he stuck and we all benefitting from that!

They would have also taken into account WHY he was on the list already and the reasons why he was not performing.... I.E Injuries.

Meyer will be the next Target.... from supporters who are blinded by the fact the kid has had more than his share of injuries.

No LMAO here

Here is 24, was 23 last year. Everyone had the right to ask questions. Good to see he has finally come on though

True... but lets look further than how many games they've played. Ask your selves why they are out of the side, and why they are not performing well.
In this day and age an interrupted pre-seasons pretty much ruins your whole season. Moore has had plenty. So has JON and Meyer.

McGuane will alright I reckon, has mongrel throws himself in etc. Like Kingy needs a few refinements though.

Polak on the other hand has the size and hands as we all know but plays like a pussy cat pawing a ball of yarn at times:eek: Far from writing him off so to speak but really needs to extract the digit. Get him on the angry pills someone please:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Moore showed enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back