Meltdown More Believable Fairytales than the Bullflogs and Tuggers Premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

The Killers were the best thing all day.

Pity they didn't roll this song out.

Sums up the AFL to a tee, so much fakery.

They did play that later at the after party.

I also would like to apologise for plugger. This is what us saints do grand final day - try to dissociate ourselves with the game. :(

I also would like to apologise for plugger. This is what us saints do grand final day - try to dissociate ourselves with the game. :(

Who are you to wave your finger?

God i love the Bay 13 saltiness
50f47d38abd1f376467debce0f391839.jpg

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well at least Richmond didn't get some flog that didn't even play to hold up the premiership cup.

We also flogged Richmond by 67 points back in Round 16 so I think that makes us the real premiers.

Well at least Richmond didn't get some flog that didn't even play to hold up the premiership cup.

We also flogged Richmond by 67 points back in Round 16 so I think that makes us the real premiers.

That match was the undoing of our season.

We won two games for the rest of the season.

I was absolutely bloody petrified at half time of that game. It was too good. We were too good. Perhaps I'm wrong but I think this got to the players heads.

We haven't shown that style of play since. I almost refuse to believe it actually happen.

That match was the undoing of our season.

We won two games for the rest of the season.

I was absolutely bloody petrified at half time of that game. It was too good. We were too good. Perhaps I'm wrong but I think this got to the players heads.

We haven't shown that style of play since. I almost refuse to believe it actually happen.

Yeah it was a one off unfortunately where we actually kicked straight for once, after that we went to back to butchering shots at goal again.

If you told me Richmond would be premiers after that game I would have laughed at you but it was a pretty weak year with no really great teams.

Shits me how when we played GFs in 2009/10 we were up against two of the greatest teams of the past 20 years who were more experienced at the MCG than us while Hawthorn, the Bulldogs and Richmond get easy flags against interstate bunnies that hardly ever play at the G.

There's no justice in this world.

Yeah it was a one off unfortunately where we actually kicked straight for once, after that we went to back to butchering shots at goal again.

If you told me Richmond would be premiers after that game I would have laughed at you but it was a pretty weak year with no really great teams.

Shits me how when we played GFs in 2009/10 we were up against two of the greatest teams of the past 20 years who were more experienced at the MCG than us while Hawthorn, the Bulldogs and Richmond get easy flags against interstate bunnies that hardly ever play at the G.

There's no justice in this world.
We played an "interstate bunny that hardly ever play at the G" in 1997... forget how that turned out?

Also Adelaide and Sydney barely lost a game at the MCG the last two years. I mean I hate the bulldogs as much as you but it's unfair to say their opposition were pathetic at the G

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in 1997 the AFL was still a legit competition though, there was no scripting of fairytale premierships with biased umpiring back in those days.
You could say it was like that in 1966 but don't let the truth get in the way about a good story about how shit the saints are...

The thing that amuses me is how everyone thinks it's a great offence to say our only premiership is tainted. Take it off us then! That takes us from one to zero!!! Big deal!!! I was not even sperm in my dad's **** then so do you think it will really hurt to have that taken away from me?

The only thing that hurts is how this club I love so much doesn't seem to love me back. Nothing any of you say can hurt me.

Plugger not taking the Saints flag drought very well.
Can't say I blame him. The longer the drought goes the meltier I get.

Also lol at Tool > Dream Theater.

Dream on...

Back in 1997 the AFL was still a legit competition though, there was no scripting of fairytale premierships with biased umpiring back in those days.
In 1996 they tried to though. Made sure Tony Lockett moved to Sydney, then assisted them into a GF (letting a player off for an eye gouge in the process) where their first 3 goals came from bullshit free kicks.

Fair to say it took a great club to overcome that scripted ending.

Yesterday was a dark day for Australian sport, up there with the Essendon saga. This premiership makes the Doggies one look half legitimate even though it too was an absolute rort.
There was a blatant hold on Betts in the second. Apart from that, I can't really think of any other terrible decisions. There were a couple of frees that weren't paid to the Tigers in the 3rd.
Do you really think the umpires won the game for the Tigers, and that the Crows were the better side on the day?

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown More Believable Fairytales than the Bullflogs and Tuggers Premierships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back