Remove this Banner Ad

Senior List
Feb 27, 2003
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Reading
can anyone post, or guide me as to a site where i can find, the names of the players that came 2nd & 3rd in the morrish medal in years pre 2004?? cheers :D

2003:
2nd Colin Sylvia
3rd Ayden George

2002:
Equal 2nd: Chad O'Sullivan, Jason Bristow, Stephen Dinnell (20 votes)

2001:
2nd Andrew Carrazzo
3rd Shane Harvey

Speaking of Morrish Medal (and the TAC Cup Coaches Award), who do people think will win it? Always very difficult to pick.

I reckon the main contenders are:
Richard Douglas (Cal)
Daniel Nicholls (Dan)
David Marcius (Eas)
Jacob McGuane (Gee)
Ricky Delphine (Gip)
Stephen Clifton (NB)
Bill Driscoll (NB)
Robin Nahas (Oak)
Matthew Thomas (San)

All have been big possessions winners and in the best most weeks.

I reckon Driscoll or Delphine are a good chance, with McGuane a smoky for the Coaches award.

McGuane smoky for Coaches award?! Have to be one of the favourites.

Seems the type of player to get votes from coaches if not from umpires. Never say die attitude always giving 100% and pretty consistent througout the season. And has played every game.

Having seen heaps of Gippsland Power agree Delphine is a chance for the Morrish. Consistently in the best players. Other best players vary greatly from week to week because of their very good depth.

I have also seen a lot of the Power this year and agree that Delphine has to poll votes from the sheer amount of possessions he earns every week. Driscoll has missed a few games with Vic Country which may give Delphine an edge, however, Driscolls ability to consistently kick goals has him slightly ahead in my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Morrish Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back