Most goals kicked to reach 100

Remove this Banner Ad

Ray Ewen (Thornlie, Sunday FL WA) in 1994, started round 18 on 74 goals. He kicked 31 of his teams 46 against Kalamunda to reach 105 goals and win the Leading Goalkicker award. He was 23 goals behind the leader at the start of the round.

Ray Ewen (Thornlie, Sunday FL WA) in 1994, started round 18 on 74 goals. He kicked 31 of his teams 46 against Kalamunda to reach 105 goals and win the Leading Goalkicker award. He was 23 goals behind the leader at the start of the round.

Excellent find, added to the table.

I have discovered another instance. In 1991 in the Capricornia AFL in Queensland, Brendan Parkes needed 25 goals to reach 100 in the final round that season and duly kicked 25. He was playing for Wandal but I am unsure who the opponents were. I have added this instance into the table I created in the very first post.

Last edited:
Last Saturday former Fremantle player Josh Mellington was 26 goals shy of his century and booted 27 to reach his century after only 9 games. He was playing for Violet Town in the Kyabram District Football League.

Former Clarence Tasmanian State League player, Trent Standen booted 30 goals 12 behinds for OHA (Old Hobartians Association) against Richmond in an Old Scholars Football Association match today to move from 71 to 101!

Anthony Baker of Bakers Creek in AFL Mackay in 1989

need 11 to bring up ton, kicked 20 against Moranbah and then
need 20 to bring up 200 Kicked 20 against Moranbah.

Rikki Pumpa of Eastern Swans in AFL Mackay in 1991
needed 3 to bring up 100, Kicked 20 against Northern Beaches,
needed 7 to bring up 200, kicked 7 against Northern Beaches.

Peter Harris of north Mackay in AFL Mackay in 1991
needed 5 to bring up 100 kicked 17 against Moranbah,
needed 6 to bring up 200, kick 8 against Northern beaches

Damian Cupido need 13 goals but kicked 14 goals to bring up his century for Girgarre in 2022.

Recently, on August 3, Jack Auton of East Ulverstone was on 79 goals and kicked 30 versus Rosebery-Toorak in the NWFA, Tasmania.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most goals kicked to reach 100

Remove this Banner Ad

Back