Most Hate Band

Remove this Banner Ad

diablo14 said:
the disease he has clearly isnt too serious. i was hoping it was the ebola virus or something and hed die quickly. now thats the way ID like it!
I'd like to box his head to a raspberry cheesecake - that's the way I'd like it :D

Eriiin said:
- Boring Music e.g. Coldplay, Radiohead, Pete Murray, Jack Johnson, Ben Folds, Something For Kate,

- Cringe-worthy Voices e.g. Missy Higgins, Vanessa Amorossi, Counting Crows, Kasey Chambers

- Most Rap, R&B e.g. Snoop Dogg, Nelly, Akon, 50 Cent, The Game

- Techno/Dance/House

I'd rather listen to Simple Plan than any of that crap

Ben Folds in not boring.

And by the way, the cat empire have a lot of good stuff that they haven't (and probably won't) release.
And viccles, Green Day are a great band. They have become too commercial of late for my liking, but have been going for 14 years. Still one of my favourite bands though.

- Simple Plan. They're lyrics are the worst, all so similar "does your dad even beat your ass? do you ever try and commmit suicide? blah blah blah"
- The Cat Empire how is what they produce considered music.
- Jet. Can't believe they ripped off Lust for Life, tools.
- Missy Higgins. Dyke. Notice she doesnt even sing? She just speaks her lyrics and sounds like a bogan, quite disgracefull, hope she developes a some disease within her throat to preclude her from ever making 'music' again.
- The Veronicas. Haven't been on the scene for long but I already hate them.
- The Backstreet Boys. GAAAHHH, doesn't need an explanation.

I know he's not a band, but I really really hate Jesse McCartney. Wanna bash that loser the 9 ways of Sunday, I'll hit his beautiful soul with my beautiful fist!

Thrice3 said:
- Simple Plan. They're lyrics are the worst, all so similar "does your dad even beat your ass? do you ever try and commmit suicide? blah blah blah"
- The Cat Empire how is what they produce considered music.
- Jet. Can't believe they ripped off Lust for Life, tools.
- Missy Higgins. Dyke. Notice she doesnt even sing? She just speaks her lyrics and sounds like a bogan, quite disgracefull, hope she developes a some disease within her throat to preclude her from ever making 'music' again.
- The Veronicas. Haven't been on the scene for long but I already hate them.
- The Backstreet Boys. GAAAHHH, doesn't need an explanation.

I know he's not a band, but I really really hate Jesse McCartney. Wanna bash that loser the 9 ways of Sunday, I'll hit his beautiful soul with my beautiful fist!

Of course it is music. Most people base their opinion on them on the guys voice, and 2 of their songs. Like I said before, the stuff they haven't released is a lot better.

archibald said:
Simple Plan. Im so sick of their " poor me the world has treated me so bad im gonna breakdown s***" get over it.

I'm not a fan of them at all. They are try hards who really can't do it anywhere near as well as bands like Green Day.

PAFC2004 said:
Of course it is music. Most people base their opinion on them on the guys voice, and 2 of their songs. Like I said before, the stuff they haven't released is a lot better.

I agree, their music is different but I reckon it is tops, if you ever see them live you will agree

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Hate Band

Remove this Banner Ad

Back