Most hated person in the footy 'industry'.

Remove this Banner Ad

UNIT

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Fighting the good fight
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts - St Kilda
So who do you hate most?

Is it 'i couldnt play the game but i ill be damned if thatll stop me',people such as Mike Sheehan and Eddie Maguire?.

Is it your token females such as Caroline Wilson, Christi Malthouse or Sam Lane.

Is it your uber irritant coaches such as Mick Malthouse, Grant Thomas or Terry Wallace?.

Is it a pathetic 'please go away' proffesional footballers wife such as Lisa Lloyd or Tania Buckley?.

Or is it a player such as Matthew Lloyd with his endless set shot routines?

Vote and discuss.

UNIT said:
So who do you hate most?

Is it 'i couldnt play the game but i ill be damned if thatll stop me',people such as Mike Sheehan and Eddie Maguire?.

Is it your token females such as Caroline Wilson, Christi Malthouse or Sam Lane.

Is it your uber irritant coaches such as Mick Malthouse, Grant Thomas or Terry Wallace?.

Is it a pathetic 'please go away' proffesional footballers wife such as Lisa Lloyd or Tania Buckley?.

Or is it a player such as Matthew Lloyd with his endless set shot routines?

Vote and discuss.
I wouldn't say Caroline Wilson is token, she actually knows a fair bit about the game, maybe her position as cheif football writer in the age could be seen as token but meh.
Malthouse and Lane however are pathetic reading transscripts like drones and are no doubt token only providing eye candy for horny teenage boys.

1) Fast Eddie.......

2) Christi Malthouse; has a thinly veiled distaste of Brisbane - having said that, dads misfortune at the hands of the Lions is well documented.

Robert Walls - You know that feeling where you just want to punch someone in the head? Well that's what I get when I see Robert Walls.

Mike Sheenan - See above but replace "Robert Walls" with "Mike Sheean".

Caroline Wilson - Even though she annoys the crap out of me I wouldn't call her a "female token"

Andrew Maher - Meh, don't hate him, don't love him.
Lisa Lloyd - A lovely girl who shouldn't be on this list. Has copped a lot of crap recently.

Matthew Lloyd - I can see why opposition supporters would get annoyed at how long it takes for him to kick a goal but his routine obviosuly works so meh!

Tania Buckley - I don't think that footballers partners should be on this list but there is something incredibly annoying about Tania. She just always comes across as being so tacky and cheap. Also seams like a bogan. Why isn't her husbandn on this list?

Andrew Demetriou - Yeah he does annoy me I suppose.
Adrian Anderson - Yes this guy does ******** me off. Makes me blood boil sometimes.

Brad Hardie - Meh, see Andrew Maher.

Eddie Maguire - Eddie McEverwhere...well, what can you say about this guy?! Still don't think he should call Collingwood games. He's anoying yet I still have respect for him. Seems like he's be a nice guy.

Samantha Lane - Wish she wasn't on Before The Game. She ruins it.

Christi Malthouse - Yeah, there is something highly irritating about her.

Mick Malthouse - Doesn't annoy me. Seems like a pretty smart guy.

Grant Thomas - Doesn't annoy me either.

Terry Wallace - I hated this guy when he was at the Bulldogs and I hate him again now that he's at the Tigers. Wish he could just go and live on some deserted island somewhere.

Robert Walls - You know that feeling where you just want to punch someone in the head? Well that's what I get when I see Robert Walls.

I Feel the same..
He annoys me so much i just wanna kick him in the head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fraz said:
Can Nathan Buckley, Jason Akermanis, Leigh Mathews and Dermott Brereton please be added to the poll?

Definately Dermott, but my vote went to Walls. Stupid commentators are the worst in the industry. Of course, the result was predictable, as Eddie was on the list

Slander said:
Malthouse and Lane however are pathetic reading transscripts like drones and are no doubt token only providing eye candy for horny teenage boys.

yeh but both hot so the obvious answer is our WONDERFUL (said with absolutely no sarcasm) coach Grant "i was outcoached" Thomas
also sam lane doesnt deserve a vote purely because of the fact her father is the all time greatest commentator

Eddie, he's lost touch of reality the more powerful he has become.

Caroline Wilson, disgrace to a football journalist and a dispise her.

Pat Smith, made a habit of bagging hawthorn for 4 articles in a row last year when we were really down and out. Everyone had already taken a swipe but he kept going. Really lost respect for him then... just misinformation and exageration.

Remove this Banner Ad

Most hated person in the footy 'industry'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back