Most misused talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Test has to be one of the most misused superstars.
With his athleticsm and strength as well as his character, he'd make for a dominant force in WWE.

Instead, the angles see him involved in fights over Divas and other silly things. :rolleyes:

There are many misused talents.

1.Paul London: This guy was a legend in ROH. The fans loved him and had huge respect for him. He accepts a WWE contract and now look. WWE just shove him on Velocity and all that bull****. Paul London should be up there with Kurt, Guerrero and Benoit with his wrestling skills, instead he's getting held down by fat pieces of **** like Big Show and A-Train.

2.RVD: A major player in ECW, comes to WWE and is treated like ****. WWE is not the promotion for him. RVD would be MUCH, MUCH better off in a fed like CZW. A more edgier product, and the way CZW is at the moment, it would fit his style perfect. He would also slip into 3PW nicely. 3PW is probably as close as you'll get to ECW. And if MLW wouldn't constantly run into the financial wall, then he could go there as well. I'd bet that he'd make way more money, and he would be 3x's as popular if he'd get out of WWE.

3.Billy Kidman: One of the most underated and misused wrestlers. This guy has amazing talent. And if given the right gimmick, believe it or not he can cut a decent promo. Like Paul London and Spanky (although he's departed from WWE), He is a good talent who has been pushed aside. He should leave WWE and go to somewhere like TNA or maybe even where he got his kick start, ECWA.

Goddam 1 of the number 1 things ive been ****ed off about lately is that Albert and Show are always said to be 'No Talent hacks'.

This is true in part about Albert but the exact opposite for the Show.

I love the Show he is insanely entertaining and his matches increase in standard every time he is out there. The WWE screwed it up when they brought him in. He was too green to be pushed so early and so hard. If he had the right people around him and the right storyline he could have been as big as Andre was(No pun intended).

Sure, Big Show may have some talent (yeah right) but there are others WAY more deserving of his position in the company right now. Like as I said, Paul London, RVD etc. Maybe not so much Kidman.

Originally posted by Da Bomberman
Sure, Big Show may have some talent (yeah right) but there are others WAY more deserving of his position in the company right now. Like as I said, Paul London, RVD etc. Maybe not so much Kidman.
RVD will never be more then an upper mid-carder and that's where he should stay. Big Show was stuffed up at the start but now they are trying to let him play his "Monster" heel, and i think that is very affective.

RVD is more WAY more than an Upper Midcard. He practically carried ECW for the time he was there. If RVD became world champ, I'll guarantee you that he will draw in new fans. Which is a plus for WWE.

RVD is more WAY more than an Upper Midcard. He practically carried ECW for the time he was there. If RVD became world champ, I'll guarantee you that he will draw in new fans. Which is a plus for WWE.
His matches are always the same. There is always a routine to Van Dam's matches and he is never going to ever get the title if he has that. On the contrary if he was in full control of his wrestleing matches, i.e was able to wrestle freely, then I'v egot no doubt he is championship material..but the way WWE have his matches he will not be anything more than an upper mid carder

yes RVD was excellent in ECW and somewhat carried that company but that was ECW not WWE. In ECW he had a full move set which he doesn't have in WWE. If WWE would let him use his full move set i would agree with you but he doesnt and he is just boring now as his matches are the same thing each time. Hopefully WWE/Vince let him use his full move set.

Evo

Originally posted by Èvølûtìøñ
yes RVD was excellent in ECW and somewhat carried that company but that was ECW not WWE. In ECW he had a full move set which he doesn't have in WWE. If WWE would let him use his full move set i would agree with you but he doesnt and he is just boring now as his matches are the same thing each time. Hopefully WWE/Vince let him use his full move set.

Evo
That's exactly what i mean. RVD as we know him today in WWE we not be anything more than an upper mid carder.

I agree with those who think he is booring and predictable. Mic skills poor as well.
His character needs an overhaul IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it weren't for backstage politics, the American Males would still have hold of the WCW tag straps...

Remove this Banner Ad

Most misused talent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back