Off-topic Most overated bands and singers in history- Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Pink Floyd
54 years ago I took a girlfriend to see Pink Floyd. After 10 minutes she said "don't like this band, let's leave". So we did and I didn't score score with her.

She was big into the Jackson 5, ergo, I don't like Michael J or his brothers/sisters.

Edit:

Someone bootlegged the concert.

She's still a Facebook friend and is quite ashamed at her teenybopper taste at the time.

I don't care if you think Paul McCartney is literally Hitler. He was always the best singer and songwriter in the Beatles.

The bloke is a total campaigner of a bloke.
Got nothing to do with his talent of a songwriter and singer.

Yeah, clearly unlike you- I can seperate the art from the artist. Same with actors. Try it, it's great!
Ron Burgundy What GIF

Are you jealous because he used to go to orgies and take drugs when he was young?

It's the (alleged) spousal abuse/domestic violence allegations (not just with Heather Mills but Linda as well) I have an issue with against Paul

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the (alleged) spousal abuse/domestic violence allegations (not just with Heather Mills but Linda as well) I have an issue with against Paul
There's no allegations of the sort you clown. The only problem they had was he spent most of his time smoking pot with his mates and that is not a crime.

Yeah, clearly unlike you- I can seperate the art from the artist. Same with actors. Try it, it's great!

I used to be a Cosbian (Bill Cosby fan)

Not anymore, not after what he did.

No, I cannot separate the artiist/actor from their work (same applies for sports stars)

For another bur different example, i feel physically sick a total loser and scum like Nick Stevens played for Carlton, being wanting for Carlton to take his name off the locker at Ikon Park and all records of.his playing days at Carlton expunged.

I used to be a Cosbian (Bill Cosby fan)

Not anymore, not after what he did.

No, I cannot separate the artiist/actor from their work (same applies for sports stars)

For another bur different example, i feel physically sick a total loser and scum like Nick Stevens played for Carlton, being wanting for Carlton to take his name off the locker at Ikon Park and all records of.his playing days at Carlton expunged.
Ok if he's literally a murderer or rapist then you could draw the line. ;)

Ok if he's literally a murderer or rapist then you could draw the line. ;)

Once McCartney passes away, the truth will come out aka Jimmy Saville.

But aside from anything else, Beatles song suck and are so cringe worthy and don't hold up well in the 21st Century

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Most overated bands and singers in history- Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back