Off-topic Most overated bands and singers in history- Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Coldplay and their fkng colour bombs

Possibly the most boring band in history. Not just a cure for insomnia, a cure for breathing.

Once McCartney passes away, the truth will come out aka Jimmy Saville.

But aside from anything else, Beatles song suck and are so cringe worthy and don't hold up well in the 21st Century
They aren't my favourite band or anything. The thing about the Beatles they made such a ridiculous amount of songs/ albums in only a few years. Only a few can be bangers .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think we are seeing it atm. With Taylor swift. **** me she is horrible.

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

I am more of a Gaga fan myself but Tay Tay is hot/talented and inspiring young girls/women to be themselves and becime creative free spirits.

Plus she is really influencing/helping Kamala Harris defeat Donald 'Dildo' Trump in the forthcoming November 5th Election.

She is Inspirational !!!

I am more of a Gaga fan myself but Tay Tay is hot/talented and inspiring young girls/women to be themselves and becime creative free spirits.

Plus she is really influencing/helping Kamala Harris defeat Donald 'Dildo' Trump in the forthcoming November 5th Election.

She is Inspirational !!!
You won’t get a root because you tell young woman you like and admire Tay Tay.
Stick to the strippers at The Royal.

curious, what's your top 10 albums of all time
I don't know it would change all the time. But I listen to these a lot.

Yeasayer - All Hour Cymbals
Muse - The Resistance
Aurora - Infections of a different kind of human
The Smile - Wall of Eyes
Sigur Ros - Valtari
Hania Rani - Home
The Smile - A Light for Attracting Attention
Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool
Bjork - Post
Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes

You won’t get a root because you tell young woman you like and admire Tay Tay.
Stick to the strippers at The Royal.

I am not one of those creeps/pervs who like to crave young/naive female flesh (which I suppose on previous instances you could understandably understand reaching that conclusion)

I tend to agree/subscribe to the theory you person (regardless of gender or orientation) should only date someone plus or minus within one's own demographic(obviously adult age)

I reached out to a young-ish Swiftie fan (early 20s) who was abused and bullied online for spending her earned up job savings to watch many of Tay's concerts when she toured Australia.

Not only from contemporaries her age but more so from family members and older aged farts (40 plus) who should no better.

I am not a Swiftie but a Monster (Gaga fan) but I am absolutely taking a stand for Taylor Swift fans and those who adore her.

As child/teen of the 80s/90s I was often picked on/teased for being a Doctor Who fan/herd, esp when the show was off the air for over 15 years.

I am not going to stand for Swifies being bullied/trolled for their musical idol, there was no one there to protect me for being a lonely Dr Who nerd in my youth.

The fact her influence is almost guaranteed to endure Kamala Harris becomes The United States of America's first female.president makes her even more lovable imo

gayloranti-taylor-swift.gif

She is Inspirational !!!
Never found her attractive personally but each to there own

Sent from my SM-A556E using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Most overated bands and singers in history- Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back