Off-topic Most overated bands and singers in history- Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of individual singers, Keith Urban. Absolute shitbag.

Got nothing against country music at all (RIP Kenny Rogers, legend) but not only is Urban's music terrible but he is a total too.

He once asked kicked out all Canadian fans at a concert he was hosting in Wisconsin in 2003 because their country refused to send troops to help Merica and Dubya Bush's illegal war/invasion of Iraq.

And I don't like Nicole either (esp her fundamentalist crackpot dad either)

Speaking of individual singers, Keith Urban. Absolute shitbag.

Got nothing against country music at all (RIP Kenny Rogers, legend) but not only is Urban's music terrible but he is a total too.

He once asked kicked out all Canadian fans at a concert he was hosting in Wisconsin in 2003 because their country refused to send troops to help Merica and Dubya Bush's illegal war/invasion of Iraq.

And I don't like Nicole either (esp her fundamentalist crackpot dad either)
Elmer_Hauser please tell us more about how you compare Paul Mcartney to one of the worst known paedophiles in history.

Elmer_Hauser please tell us more about how you compare Paul Mcartney to one of the worst known paedophiles in history.

Probably an unnecessary and too harsh comparison I admit.

Still don't like him though and still think he and the Beatles are grossly overrated.

Just my humble opinion

Probably an unnecessary and too harsh comparison I admit.

Still don't like him though and still think he and the Beatles are grossly overrated.

Just my humble opinion

Once McCartney passes away, the truth will come out aka Jimmy Saville.

But aside from anything else, Beatles song suck and are so cringe worthy and don't hold up well in the 21st Century
Bro. The ****?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy Barnes...total shite.
Sounds like animals being tortured.

You are entitled to your opinion, even if they are totally trash ones.

Jimmy Barnes is a national treasure of two countries (Scotland and Australia)

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Most overated bands and singers in history- Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back