Off-topic Most overated bands and singers in history- Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the greatest music videos of all time featuring one of the greatest football clubs of all time.

That's rather sad and pathetic that success starved St Kilda fans have to hang their hats on a Bogan boofhead tune by a talentless garage band

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Queen
Cannibal Corpse
Roxette (if they count as a band
Rolling Stones

Wouldn't have picked you as into CC. I've only seen them once though (Evisceration Plague tour).

Wouldn't have picked you as into CC. I've only seen them once though (Evisceration Plague tour).

There is a lot more to me than meets the Eye.

Also a massive Alice Cooper fan. Seen him here live 3 times.

Also going to proudly admit I love Belinda Carlisle as well. Her sappy songs helped me through unrequited love/crushes as a teenager.

Not ashamed to admit it.

My eclectic taste in music is not for everyone, but I think it makes me fascinating.

Also going to proudly admit I love Belinda Carlisle as well. Her sappy songs helped me through unrequited love/crushes as a teenager.

Not ashamed to admit it.

My eclectic taste in music is not for everyone, but I think it makes me fascinating.
Alice Cooper is a huge golf enthusiast. Imagine Coops out there with the polo shirt, cream slacks and black makeup hitting some long balls

Not ashamed to admit it.

everyone's eclectic until the real eclectic folx come out to play

That was a real low point in our history, both football wise and music wise.

Did you ever get to talk about football with him?
yeah, on my final day, very lovely chat. i heard he released a book but i've got nfi if it's good or not

everyone's eclectic until the real eclectic folx come out to play

Oh I know exactly what you mean. I verge from Black Metal to Thrash Metal, to Death Metal, to Classic Metal at the drop of a hat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Most overated bands and singers in history- Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back