Off-topic Most overated bands and singers in history- Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

JJJ won me back when they pissed off all the Boomers/Bogans and RWNJs when they no longer did their top 100 on Australia Day out of respect to the feelings of our Indigenous Brothes and Sisters.

The level of bitter offended outrage over that decision still makes me laugh till this day

That's rather sad and pathetic that success starved St Kilda fans have to hang their hats on a Bogan boofhead tune by a talentless garage band

its-sad-how-jealous-you-are-eric-cartman.gif

At least you have Carlton supporter Tony Barber singing some catchy old Carlton player themed songs to cheer you up.

I stopped listing to JJJ about 2014 so im virtually Joe Biden when it comes to Bigfooty music taste

I stopped listening to JJJ around the same time and going by the standard of Hottest 100s since then I haven't missed much.

its-sad-how-jealous-you-are-eric-cartman.gif

At least you have Carlton supporter Tony Barber singing some catchy old Carlton player themed songs to cheer you up.

Carlton have ABBA

take your bitterness elsewhere

images

Oh wait there's more

9436zz.jpg

Just won 2 K on the Pokies (on a 30 cent bet)

Elmer flying high !

Isn't one of the ABBA chicks the daughter of a Nazi official?

Either way, chuck it all on Geelong for the flag.

Can't possibly go wrong.

Thinking of buying elite/authentic Boston Celtics Championship merchandise (autographed champs frame) or visiting Warrick Capper's former brothel in Oakleigh

Either decision is win win for me.

Thinking of buying elite/authentic Boston Celtics Championship merchandise (autographed champs frame) or visiting Warrick Capper's former brothel in Oakleigh

Either decision is win win for me.
Wait, did the Wizard own it, or just frequent it? Not the only place in Oakleigh to get a badly packed souvlaki, it seems.

Long before Cameo etc, you could email him and for $50 he'd record a video message for ya. head of his time in many, many ways.

Wait, did the Wizard own it, or just frequent it? Not the only place in Oakleigh to get a badly packed souvlaki, it seems.

Long before Cameo etc, you could email him and for $50 he'd record a video message for ya. head of his time in many, many ways.

I once saw his infamous pr0n video on DVD at the now closed Box Hill Club X store.

I was half tempted to buy it out of curiosity but the thought of seeing the Wiz's Junk put.me off.

I

Carlton have ABBA

take your bitterness elsewhere

images

Just because they wore a couple of Carlton jumpers at the airport it doesn't make them genuine Carlton supporters.

I bet that they haven't ever been to a Carlton game and that they couldn't name any of their past or present players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just because they wore a couple of Carlton jumpers at the airport it doesn't make them genuine Carlton supporters.

I bet that they haven't ever been to a Carlton game and that they couldn't name any of their past or present players.

Nice melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Most overated bands and singers in history- Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back