Most Under-rated Song in History.

Remove this Banner Ad

Shihad / Pacifier (most stuff by them)

I rate them as one of the greatest rock bands of the last 10 years... They are phenomenal and deserve alot more recognition...

Bloody hell Ghost you have good tastes - that song is a ripper -like Slave To The Rhythm too OldLion.

Too hard to pick a good song -I might pick an under rated album -
Kid A - Radiohead- canned by the media (I didn't quite like it at first after The Bends and Ok Computer but Kid A grows on you like red wine-the first song off that album is my choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by nananana catman
Oasis - dont look back in anger

great great great song. they're best IMO.

another underrated song - Choirboys, run to paradise. just about my favourite aus rock song.

Love the Run to Paradise suggestions. I see it's back in the charts via a techno version butchering.

Others:

Black - Pearl Jam
Warning - Incubus
Interstate Love Song - STP
My Sacrifice - Creed (I know, I know!)

Originally posted by biginjapan
One day Moonlight Mile from the Rolling Stones 'Sticky Fingers' will be given the due it deserves. Winter from 'Goats Head Soup' isn't too far behind.
Moonlight Mile is the better song by far. Being that the song is 30+ years old, it will probably never get its due. Fingerprint File from It's Only Rock'n'Roll is well under rated.

Originally posted by Ten Ton Hammer
Pantera - Floods, is the most underrated song in history an has a kick ass solo as well!

Good song, but geez it's no "Cemetery Gates"!

I'll add some more - sometimes you don't realise just how good a song is until you've dug out an old album, or gone to a mate's house, or heard the radio on the way to work -

John Cougar - I Need A Lover
Velvet Revolver - Loving The Alien
Jimi Hendrix - 51st Anniversary
The Darkness - Love Is Only A Feeling
Skid Row - Monkey Business
Guns'N'Roses - Pretty Tied Up
UFO - Rock Bottom

One song which I think is possibly the greatest song ever written and played is "Sails of Charon" by The Scorpions. Hadn't bothered mentioning it cos no one will know it, but I'm bothering now cos that's sort of the point. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Most Under-rated Song in History.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back