Stats & History Mount Buller Demons - Sweet FA History

Remove this Banner Ad

While you’re updating you could probably combine the Alf Andrews section with the Fred. They’re the same award under different names, you know! ;)
Go and worry about your own club pal sheesh what’s next…I tell the Warriors and Roys how to run their club?

Pretty sure I’ve got 2 EKA’s actually Headless 🤗

Can you please let me know what it is? Updating as we speak.
You’ve combined the Alf Andrews and Fred Medals. It’s probably a bit disrespectful to the two posters for whom they were struck to be stuck together. Plus the medals themselves were minted differently. I can show you from my collection should you wish to see them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Headless
OH NO

EDIT: Please send through any other errors if you notice them! I'll keep updating the board but will just edit my previous post to avoid re-posting it a million times. Very happy to change it as many times as needed to make it accurate!

My good friend RU_ wanted to know where you land on players that contribute significantly to the competition and WIN the Frankston Rover award but only played half the winning season at the club? 🤗

My good friend RU_ wanted to know where you land on players that contribute significantly to the competition and WIN the Frankston Rover award but only played half the winning season at the club? 🤗
I feel extremely proud of our good friend RU_, which is why it's now ON THE BOARD. 🤩

Headless didn’t actually make those mistakes, thanks all for helping him work through the updates tho.
As the poster who prepared the history originally, I can confirm all errors are on me and there is likely more that have not yet been uncovered.

Headless didn’t actually make those mistakes, thanks all for helping him work through the updates tho.
As the poster who prepared the history originally, I can confirm all errors are on me and there is likely more that have not yet been uncovered.
You are both ruining my fun 😢

Remove this Banner Ad

Back