Movie Quotes that could fire up your team in September

Remove this Banner Ad

To Hutchy:
"Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?"

To Hutchy:
"Do you understand that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?"

Yeah, but he is a good U-google-iser

"You're beessssht? Loosshers alwaysh whine about their bessssht, winnersh go home and **** the prom queen"
- Sean Connery (The Rock)

Star-Wars-Emperor.jpg

"Good. GOOOOOOD! Feel the hate!"

****ING ROFL! :D:D :thumbsu:

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?

A Knights tale

To inspire all the teams playing Geelong, in trying to prevent them from becoming the worst back-to-back premiers in history:

The so-called skeptics look at this and say, “So, that looks seems perfectly okay.” This is really not a political issue so much as a moral issue. If we allow that to happen, it is deeply unethical.

- Al Gore, An inconvenient truth

Brett Kirk called to the tribunal to give evidence after Barry Hall king hits Brent Harvey... extract from Chopper

As I said Mr Tribunal Chairman, Craig Bolton was digging a hole with his foot, Kieran Jack was having his face wiped by a trainer, Goodsey was watching a bull-ant climb the fence and I was watching Goodsey watching the bullant... so as much as we'd like to help you with your enquiry, regretably we are unable to do so...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Thompson talking to Shannon Byrnes before the GF

"hey Byrnesy, remember how I promised to pick you last?"

"that's right Bomber, you did."

"I LIED!"

-Commando

David Cloke watching the now delisted Jason Cloke playing finals at Williamstown

Well, you know what they say son? It's an old saying. "The chef always ruins his first batch of scones." And there goes my first burnt offering there. He's as useless as **** on a bull.

-Kenny

Lingy: What are the chances of a guy like you and a girl like me... ending up together?
Jennifer Hawkins: Well, that's pretty difficult to say.
Lingy: Hit me with it! I've come a long way to see you, Jennifer. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Jennifer: Not good.
Lingy: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Jennifer: I'd say more like one out of a million.

Lingy: So you're telling me there's a chance.

Scarlett talking to Riewolt, Milne and Montagna

Scarlett: So, you are obviously the big dick *points to Riewolt. The men on the side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey ****** balls.

Milne: These are your last words, so make them a prayer.

Scarlett: Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two small mincey ****** balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you.

Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that St Kilda gave up looking for a win after an hour. They didn't try harder or anything, they just sat on the bench like goons and waited. That team's gotta think 'You got a supporter base. You got a responsibility to win.' If your team is losing you don't try for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you win that fu**ing game.

Mark Thompson talking to Shannon Byrnes before the GF

"hey Byrnesy, remember how I promised to pick you last?"

"that's right Bomber, you did."

"I LIED!"

-Commando

You forgot the killer punch Nev... when Bomber goes back to the selection table and talks to Balmey... and Balmey asks..."What did you do with Byrnsey?"... Bomber "I LET HIM GO"

Jonesy... GOLD... THAT'S GOLD JERRY... GOLD!!!

St Kilda vs Geelong on Sunday

"St Kilda.............St Kilda.......come out, come out wherever you are........"

Dakota Fanning, Hide and Seek

"I see dead people..." - Geelong eyes their oppostion during the national anthem

"...Walking around like regular people. They dont see eachother. They only see what they want to see. They dont even know they're dead"

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Quotes that could fire up your team in September

Remove this Banner Ad

Back