MPNFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

karingal v pearcedale now at frankston VFL's ground? that situation must have got a lot further out of hand than i initially thought

karingal v pearcedale now at frankston VFL's ground? that situation must have got a lot further out of hand than i initially thought
Just read a Herald Sun article on it. Reasons given are that Ballam Park is open parkland which makes it impossible to have any sort of crowd control there. Frankston Park on the other hand is fenced in and has three entry points (assuming they even open more than one gate on gameday.) Easier for security to keep troublemakers out if they only have to cover three gates at most.

Went to the Mt Eliza v Dromana game yesterday and enjoyed a hard fought tussle between the two sides. Mt Eliza led throughout the first half but Dromona were always threatening. In the second half, Dromana gradually wore down Mt Eliza and won the game by 13 points. I took my camcorder with me and recorded the 1st, 3rd and 4th quarters of the entertaining game. Below is the YouTube link to the game if you're interested in watching. Thanks.

And amazing that the thug from Karingal is still playing after another cowardly hit behind play against Pdale. I don’t support them but I know a couple of players from Pdale and the way the league has protected this player and publicly shamed Pdale players and committee for a racist remark that had nothing to do with them and was from one spectator was a disgrace. Funny now that the truth has come out that the thugs wife has gone quite after all the lies she posted online.

Last edited:
Sets up a mouth watering clash with long time rival Edi Asp next week. Should be a big crowd down at Rye
The Dales move onto the GF winning quite comfortably, although felt Chelsea had patches and were restricted in their run….maybe bigger ground would help if they made the GF. Depth obviously a worry for Chelsea (reserves were putrid this year and no u/19s, whereas Edi have both in GF). Think it’s Edi Asp to lose! Will make for an interesting Preliminary Final with Somerville having their tails up. What do we make of Devon Meadows 2 straight sets exits the last 2 years….paying big $$ too! Maybe they might need to rethink their recruiting strategy 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the feeling sommy might get the job done over Chelsea. Saw them play against pearcedale and they were damn good
Chelsea had there chances v Edi Asp, poor ball usage cost them dearly.

They'll take care of Somers, then a ripping rematch

Chelsea had there chances v Edi Asp, poor ball usage cost them dearly.

They'll take care of Somers, then a ripping rematch
Yes I feel Chelsea have the run and carry to match Edi Asp but felt a bit restricted at Rye….Frankston Park with wider wings and longer ground will help them more. Yes they overused the ball and butchered it horrendously too at times. I worry about Chelsea’s depth. Edi to have them covered again for me!

Yes I feel Chelsea have the run and carry to match Edi Asp but felt a bit restricted at Rye….Frankston Park with wider wings and longer ground will help them more. Yes they overused the ball and butchered it horrendously too at times. I worry about Chelsea’s depth. Edi to have them covered again for me!
Edi certainly start as favs

Kurt Lo Po is a jet, need to stop or at least limit his run

Edi certainly start as favs

Kurt Lo Po is a jet, need to stop or at least limit his run
It looked like they had someone #28 going to him (bald fella) who was stronger bigger body and could push him off at the contest, however on the flip side Kurt burnt him for pace on the breaks and out in the stoppages. Probably not the match up I’d go with? But not sure Chelsea have others. Kurt is certainly a star of the comp!

It looked like they had someone #28 going to him (bald fella) who was stronger bigger body and could push him off at the contest, however on the flip side Kurt burnt him for pace on the breaks and out in the stoppages. Probably not the match up I’d go with? But not sure Chelsea have others. Kurt is certainly a star of the comp!
It'll be a different tag should they make grand final

Kurt tore them up in rd1 as well

Need to find an answer

Out of Kurt and Joel Hillis who will win league medal both absolute guns. Devon did win the elimination final last year but with the money they have payed out they don’t have much to show. Hear there is a little unrest and doubt Ryder will play next year. Also Battle could be on the move. In Div 1 if Dromana is fair dinkum YC won’t get near them. On there day Dromana is one of the best teams in local footy

Looks like Div 1 is Dromana premiership again after smashing YCW by 80 pts. They would have to be up there with Keilor nth Heidelberg , Yarrawonga and East Ringwood as the best local team in the state

Looks like Div 1 is Dromana premiership again after smashing YCW by 80 pts. They would have to be up there with Keilor nth Heidelberg , Yarrawonga and East Ringwood as the best local team in the state
I think you’ll find that Heidelberg Tigers are the dominant team in the Northern league…..not North Heidelberg

Remove this Banner Ad

MPNFL 2024 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back