MRP / Trib. MRP and Tribunal - 2024 - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'm not saying the tribunal is consistent or any good. Just that there was a lot more to it than "Charlie got off because he's a good bloke"

It shouldn’t even be part of it period…but when you did it once heave knows why it’s not applied to every case. Have said for years these 1 week suspensions just make them fines it will clean up a lot of the angst

Its just bizarre to see Rosas get the same as Heeney. Throwing an elbow like that should be the one thing we really try stamp out but its barely punished
Strange
Elbow a player in the side of the head off the ball 1 game
Strange afl said he had a clean record but I recall him getting a game for a headbutt vs crows this season
Call a bloke a homophobic slur 5 games
Davies was worth 5
Rankine & SPP both got 4 & there were mitigating circumstances
Rosas was worth 2-3
Gutless sniper

The afl is a joke competition
They are embarrassing themselves

They must be taking the piss with the Bedford decision, that was a great tackle.
These ****in tools in charge need to be suspended for a few weeks for this crap.

Only a few weeks? I want Christian sent to the moon on a one way ticket!

**** me - I just don’t understand where the game is at. Are we headed toward Gaelic football with no tackling?

I’m not sure what alternative either Bedford or Cameron had

Touch footy !
Just have to touch a bloke with the ball and it's holding the ball. Simples.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me - I just don’t understand where the game is at. Are we headed toward Gaelic football with no tackling?

I’m not sure what alternative either Bedford or Cameron had

There’s been a dozen incidents this year at least that the MRP didn’t need to do anything.

Honestly every incident worth a week if they were say $3k fines would anyone care? If the incident is 2+ weeks then sure suspend them

Meanwhile Coniglio has his injured shoulder pulled at and aggravated but nothing to see there.

This is chook lotto, old mate has had his time. Time for a change.

Was zilch in the Cogs incident, he’s constantly rehabbing an injury that needs surgery

Lucky for Neale it was before they decided to fine players for taking a dive.

Wish someone rips Pendlebury's head off. That'll be a suspension well served, would love to see the sniper miss a few weeks. Prick.

Disagree, the arm was grabbed and a quick jolt down. That is all that is needed in an injured AC which everyone knows he has. The whole chicken wing grabbing and pinning is very dangerous and leaves players vulnerable.

Have the surgery they come off it there is stuff in that. Wasn’t even a tackle that hurt it. If the club has made the call to keep him playing that’s on them

Its just bizarre to see Rosas get the same as Heeney. Throwing an elbow like that should be the one thing we really try stamp out but its barely punished
If the two incidents happened in the reverse order, no way Heeney gets a game.

Or, Heeney should not have tried a fend to escape a hold, he should have turned around and lifted an elbow to the opponents ear. Still one week right?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. MRP and Tribunal - 2024 - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back