Murray FL 2013/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a hard game!!! Was the closest thing our boys could have to final experience. I'm going to put it out there I thought Nathalia are the best team we've played this year!! No disrespect to any other team. They just matched us well!! I look forward to Finley, and I'm happy the purps missed out. Bring on MFL finals.

A close competition creates debate, fancy missing finals with a draw 1 point and there in. Finley player had a kick just after the siren went and if they game went any longer probably would of got up. The supporters are the winners with the finals basically starting a week early.

[QUOTE="nofearbrowny, post: 34686001, member: I hope Finley play deni in gf or preliminary to be regarded as the best you have to beat the best and I think deni has got a big upside with such a young side . But I like rumba and Finley's position . It is set up for Finley they have been close last few years bows the time to get job done.

Closest possible finish to the season, what a ripper. Rams tore Moama a new one yesterday and will be a big threat in the finals if they get over United

Hard as nails , tries to do everything at top pace. Struggling to find his place in side I believe he's an on baller. Does lack composure at times I'm not sure if he will make best 21 it will be line ball imho
Will play against rumba is in best 21

Pressure forward , back pocket , mid
Thanks you are capable of a genuine conversation . Hahahaha good luck pussy's.

I know there's 2 other finals to play before Rumba take on Finley, but I just can't handle the suspense. So much has changed since the last time we played the cats up in jerildere, our FF played on 1 leg after the first 10 mins,we didn't have N Terlich, D Kerr, B Dick. L Power, B Armstrong, I think we ended up without a bench, one bloke in an ambulance...... And all that equated to just a 10pt defeat....Can not wait to have another crack at them in a fortnight, and I hope they bring their absolute best!! #GoRumba

I know there's 2 other finals to play before Rumba take on Finley, but I just can't handle the suspense. So much has changed since the last time we played the cats up in jerildere, our FF played on 1 leg after the first 10 mins,we didn't have N Terlich, D Kerr, B Dick. L Power, B Armstrong, I think we ended up without a bench, one bloke in an ambulance...... And all that equated to just a 10pt defeat....Can not wait to have another crack at them in a fortnight, and I hope they bring their absolute best!! #GoRumba[/
QUOTE]

Agreed both weren't at full strength it will be an absolute ripper

I know there's 2 other finals to play before Rumba take on Finley, but I just can't handle the suspense. So much has changed since the last time we played the cats up in jerildere, our FF played on 1 leg after the first 10 mins,we didn't have N Terlich, D Kerr, B Dick. L Power, B Armstrong, I think we ended up without a bench, one bloke in an ambulance...... And all that equated to just a 10pt defeat....Can not wait to have another crack at them in a fortnight, and I hope they bring their absolute best!! #GoRumba[/
QUOTE]

Agreed both weren't at full strength it will be an absolute ripper

I know there's 2 other finals to play before Rumba take on Finley, but I just can't handle the suspense. So much has changed since the last time we played the cats up in jerildere, our FF played on 1 leg after the first 10 mins,we didn't have N Terlich, D Kerr, B Dick. L Power, B Armstrong, I think we ended up without a bench, one bloke in an ambulance...... And all that equated to just a 10pt defeat....Can not wait to have another crack at them in a fortnight, and I hope they bring their absolute best!! #GoRumba

Congrats on the minor premiership!!

And thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

As a Finley supporter I hope both sides bring their best, both very different sides with different strengths and weaknesses, this is the best chance Finley have of breaking a long drought and I know they have the personal to do it , wether they do time will tell . We definately don't underestimate rumba who are our 2nd semi opponents or the other 4 finalists , let the real season begin !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deni to beat united

Barooga just over mulwala

Will make for interesting re match, what came of the incidents that's there was "nothing in" last time they played.

Have barooga or the league pursued this.

Deni should get over the line against United on current form, but maybe Beatties got a couple of tricks up his sleeve before he goes back to gv. Barooga looked real good for 2 1/2 quarters against Finley but did tire ,on big deni ground they should win if they have enough petrol in the tank.Bk how'd your final six prediction go ?

Deni to beat united

Barooga just over mulwala

Will make for interesting re match, what came of the incidents that's there was "nothing in" last time they played.

Have barooga or the league pursued this.

so you ask questions you already know the answer to as well. That's scary coz so do I....

I understood it was but I didn't check on Saturday and haven't heard anything else.

You love the deni stuff don't ya!!! Hoping we lose a player for a couple weeks? Hahaha

so you ask questions you already know the answer to as well. That's scary coz so do I....

I understood it was but I didn't check on Saturday and haven't heard anything else.

You love the deni stuff don't ya!!! Hoping we lose a player for a couple weeks? Hahaha

What ???? Your posts are getting worse if that's even possible.

The only part of this that makes sense. Do I hope Deni lose a player ?

I don't know what's not connecting in your brain, but no I don't hope for this. Of the 4 sides in the elimination finals For me the ideal result would be Deni & Mulwala got through to the next week knocking out both united and barooga. So I'm going for Deni this week trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back