Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only a few days out now anyone wanna have a crack?
Top 6-
Grand finalists-
Winner-
B+F-
Leading goal kicker-
Rising star-
Spoon-

I done my a little earlier sc,
How are Deni shaping up for tomorrow's game, see in Deni paper full strength off bar two suspensions, will they miss bull and tyndal that much though with all other recruits??
Cats raring to go and should be a ripper game! Cats by 4 goals

I done my a little earlier sc,
How are Deni shaping up for tomorrow's game, see in Deni paper full strength off bar two suspensions, will they miss bull and tyndal that much though with all other recruits??
Cats raring to go and should be a ripper game! Cats by 4 goals
Correct, other recruits should be pretty known around our league. Few ex flag winners and a couple of stars from the Picola league. Gonna be a great match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deniliquin Rams
VS
Finley
2:10 PM Fri 3 Apr
Hardinge St Oval
Mulwala
VS
Congupna
Lonsdale Reserve
Moama
VS
Echuca United
Moama Recreation Resreve
Numurkah
VS
Rumbalara
Showgrounds
Tongala
VS
Nathalia
Tongala Recreation Reserve
Cobram
VS
Barooga

Deni

Mulwala

Moama

Numurkha

Nathalia

Barooga

The best comp to follow as it is so even. We are spoilt. Good luck to all teams

Do you play all rd1 games on good Friday? I wasn't aware of that.. Is that normal for this league?

Cheers

It's round 1 boys!! It doesn't matter who comes from where it errelvent now!! I believe this has the chance to be the best year in the league yet!!

Go Rumba

Why did Brad Dick play in the 2's mate?

Can't get a game in the 1s lol

Went to watch the rumba game yesterday.The standard was not high with both sides happy to attack but not defend.It looked like Numurkah were going to win easily.Rumba has a bit of work to do if they want to go back to back as they only won the game because their fitness was better than the opposition who had several players cramping. But I don't think Rumba are super fit either.

Went to watch the rumba game yesterday.The standard was not high with both sides happy to attack but not defend.It looked like Numurkah were going to win easily.Rumba has a bit of work to do if they want to go back to back as they only won the game because their fitness was better than the opposition who had several players cramping. But I don't think Rumba are super fit either.
They didn't look fit in the grand final either but that didn't stop em :)

Had a look at Congupna vs Mulwala.

Mulwala's midfield FAR too good, even though Congupna won every centre bounce, Sean Robinson in particular is a clearance king! My early prediction for the league medal, should Mulwala win enough games.

Mulwala's full forward Luke James is also worth noting, short stocky bald fella who jumps like a flea. Very quick off the mark with a lethal left boot.

Can't see Congupna causing many upsets.

Had a look at Congupna vs Mulwala.

Mulwala's midfield FAR too good, even though Congupna won every centre bounce, Sean Robinson in particular is a clearance king! My early prediction for the league medal, should Mulwala win enough games.

Mulwala's full forward Luke James is also worth noting, short stocky bald fella who jumps like a flea. Very quick off the mark with a lethal left boot.

Can't see Congupna causing many upsets.
Is Luke James the same full forward that played there a few years ago?

Yep that would be Lee. They sound very similar from that description tho. Lee James is at strahy this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back