Murray FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like Finley have lost a few , Daniels, koopman, patten,maxwell,Crowe which is disappointing premiership window might have closed

Looks like Finley have lost a few , Daniels, koopman, patten,maxwell,Crowe which is disappointing premiership window might have closed

Funny what a few points in a GF can turn into.. On the other hand I hear some massive news coming out of rumba with the departure of lovett-murray, possibly comes in another former afl star..

Interesting scenario for the future if Rumbalara can establish themselves as the place for indigenous AFL players to play once their league careers are over.
Very exciting prospect.

Anyone confirm philpott for barooga on the move? Possibly kyabram

Mate have heard the same thing. Is apparently good friends with Sherman and can confirm that Kyabram have almost sealed the signature of the top class ruck man. Massive loss for Barooga.

Anyone want to crystal ball top six in order for coming year I'll kick it off. Deni ,rumba, tongala, barooga,moama and Finley . Premiers rams

Anyone want to crystal ball top six in order for coming year I'll kick it off. Deni ,rumba, tongala, barooga,moama and Finley . Premiers rams
Don't you go putting the kiss of death on Rams this early!!:eek:
I hear Rumba might be pretty hard to beat.
Where are the Rumba fellas?? Do I need to buy an autograph book for this season for your new recruits?? Can you confirm any names?

Where are the Rumba fellas?? Do I need to buy an autograph book for this season for your new recruits?? Can you confirm any names?
It's there in black & white kiss of death for the rams you beauty !

I can confirm Nathan Lovett-Murray is playing for heywood this year, and not with us. He moved down there late in the season last year and everyone felt it would be asking too much to have him drive back just for football. So he's playing with the Heywood lions this season with some of his family down there, I know they made it into the granny last year but lost, hopefully success follows him and they go one step further this year. Personally speaking, Nathan was by far the best Ex-AFL player I've every played with (and ive played with a few) and has set the standard pretty high on what to expect from anyone else that is in a similar situation in the future.
I can confirm Aaron Davey has signed on for season 2015. I've never met him before but I'm told he's a top bloke and is simply looking for success. NLM did most of the work getting him here, as they worked together on the Marngrook Footy Show. I'm also told his brother Alwyn wants to play as well, but that's at about 30/70 at this stage.

As for top 6 next year, I think it'll be Deniliquin, Nathalia, Tongala, Rumba, Barooga, moama. Considering how tight the top 6 was contested this year, and even the manner the 2014 Grand Final was won, I honestly don't think its gonna matter what order the top 6 finish in, who ever gets there will be equal chance to win it.

Now, bring on the 2015 preseason!!

Last edited:
I can confirm Nathan Lovett-Murray is playing for heywood this year, and not with us. He moved down there late in the season last year and everyone felt it would be asking too much to have him drive back just for football. So he's playing with the Heywood lions this season with some of his family down there, I know they made it into the granny last year but lost, hopefully success follows him and they go one step further this year. Personally speaking, Nathan was by far the best Ex-AFL player I've every played with (and ive played with a few) and has set the standard pretty high on what to expect from anyone else that is in a similar situation in the future.
I can confirm Aaron Davey has signed on for season 2015. I've never met him before but I'm told he's a top bloke and is simply looking for success. NLM did most of the work getting him here, as they worked together on the Marngrook Footy Show. I'm also told his brother Alwyn wants to play as well, but that's at about 30/70 at this stage.

As for top 6 next year, I think it'll be Deniliquin, Nathalia, Tongala, Rumba, Barooga, moama. Considering how tight the top 6 was contested this year, and even the manner the 2014 Grand Final was won, I honestly don't think its gonna matter what order the top 6 finish in, who ever gets there will be equal chance to win it.

golly ! You didn't mention Jarrod Atkinson is he or isn't he lining up with rumba in 2015

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The final six is enormously slanted towards the top 2 , eventhough the top 6 might not have much difference . The finals system will get a premier from top 2 nine out of ten years. My suggestion to teams is get away to a good start because it will be very hard to make top 2 with an ordinary start

That's interesting, I thought he was staying on to help Moon for this season?....... It's only early but have United got anyone in to replace the likes of Beatie and Preist?
Beattie played the first 3 games last season and that was it, so going on their side and performance from last year, you wouldnt take him into account. Guy Campbell & Duane Hueston are back, Liam Main is a gun tall from LBU, they have added 2 or 3 others and have an ex-AFL player on the radar themselves. Will still be well in the mix.

There hasn't been a lot of comment on here about Aaron Davey joining Rumbalara has there unless I'm wrong. He's only 31 and won an AFL B&F. He's going to be amazing to watch if he's fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back