Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The oval at deni after 28mm of rain was just beautiful. Drained well and a very well run final with heaps of room. Should be more finals at deni in the future.

Very well run , a terrible venue to watch from tho for spectators. Same goes for tongala as well

So finley winner and runner up thats a dominant effort considering they would of taken votes from each other.

Cats to reverse the result of the first final against nathalia and win by 22 points
Lets hope. Watched Ed Barlow on Saturday. What a work rate that bloke has.

Very well run , a terrible venue to watch from tho for spectators. Same goes for tongala as well
Would like a bit more feedback to pass on from terrible venue comment. Its the only ground in the league that can watch the game in the car at fence line and on hill. Maybe they need grandstand?

Is it a stand out venue ( I haven't been there) or the most central??
It's a well set up venue and precinct Roota. The oval is on the smaller side but it has a great surface. From a spectators perspective, you get a pretty good view from anywhere on the fence. Sufficient parking and good netball courts too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to see it played at one of barooga , finley or possibly numurkha.

I would suggest moama , finley and numurkha be the front runners for the next 3 years

Would like to see it played at one of barooga , finley or possibly numurkha.

I would suggest moama , finley and numurkha be the front runners for the next 3 years
Id suggest Rumbalara may be in that conversation aswell. Apparently feeback from this years final at mercury drive has made them a real possibility.
parking may be the only issue.

nofearbrowny all the best to Finley for the GF. Jake Daniel is a ripping bloke couldn't think of a better fella to win your club their first flag in a while. Reckon his young fella Jordan will put in his best game of the year. :thumbsu:
Thanks for kind words ,jake fantastic bloke . But cats need to play at best to have a chance of winning against the purps .but record runs are meant to be broken

DENI - ECHUCA DETOUR.
The road to Echuca is currently closed and will most likely be closed until mid-morning/lunch time tomorrow (Saturday). Detour is to head out Barham Road and turn left at Caldwell - there is a sign saying "Echuca". Please allow an extra 30 minutes on your trip.
Drive safe.

nofearbrowny this was on Deni Rams Facebook page. Hopefully Finley been notified as well. Closure Due to accident this afternoon I believe.

I just saw the results!! Congrats to the Purps. Another one in the bag!!! it's a great effort and all but I'm starting to think they are a little bit greedy though lol..... On a more serious note, heart breaking for the Cats!!! Doing all the hard work as then not being able to finish off strong enough..... I didn't watch the end, but I had flash backs of the "14" final at 3/4 time, and thought it could happen again...... So close yet again....... I can only imagine how shattering this would be for my club, but how will this result really affect this playing group/club?? They've gotta be feeling cursed to a certain degree don't they?? 2 potential premierships within a straight kick?

I just saw the results!! Congrats to the Purps. Another one in the bag!!! it's a great effort and all but I'm starting to think they are a little bit greedy though lol..... On a more serious note, heart breaking for the Cats!!! Doing all the hard work as then not being able to finish off strong enough..... I didn't watch the end, but I had flash backs of the "14" final at 3/4 time, and thought it could happen again...... So close yet again....... I can only imagine how shattering this would be for my club, but how will this result really affect this playing group/club?? They've gotta be feeling cursed to a certain degree don't they?? 2 potential premierships within a straight kick?
The also lost 2012 GF, by 7 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back