Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a shame I feel sorry for the supporters and especially for the local guys like Steve Townsend, Liam Brennan, Daniel Cox, Daniel Humphries the Ohlsen twins and all the likes who have been there through the tough times, which is most of their career. And the worst part is the club is in a good financial position from what I'm hearing. I hope they can find a coach sooner rather than later and they find a bit of success

Personally I think, first step for tonny to get back up is to get a proven gun local coach wheather its an ex GV coach like Campbells, Chopper White, Dirty Williams etc to take the reins and start a new culture. Then try and get back as many locals as possible, whether they have left recently or like Hank said, have lost them to ky. Then let the ball roll. I'm no coach by any means but that would be step 1 in my opinion, this imported coaches and players just doesn't seen to be working, it didn't for mooroopna a few years back. It's an experiment but I thought tonny would of learnt from that in 2016.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

2017 Best and Fairest winner Jack Monagetti leaving Tonny

Where’s he going to Jabba? Back to Echuca or somewhere else? That’s going to hurt them, but at the end of the day you can’t blame him though it is a bit hard to commit when you haven’t got a coach.

In saying all this I don’t think they’ll drop off a great deal Tonny as they had a lot of injuries last year so if they get a good year with not many injuries they should be much the same as this year.

To my knowledge they’ve only lost Nathan Torney and now Monas if your mails right is there anyone else? And hopefully they can get a couple recruits, but it’s getting late now and makes it hard with no coach

2017 Best and Fairest winner Jack Monagetti leaving Tonny
Going to go against you on this one Jabba, Monna’s has had a ball at Tonny since he arrived and I reckon he will hang around, although I do agree heading back to a Echuca with Walker as Coach is a nice option to have

Going to go against you on this one Jabba, Monna’s has had a ball at Tonny since he arrived and I reckon he will hang around, although I do agree heading back to a Echuca with Walker as Coach is a nice option to have
For their sake I hope you’re right Hank. Has been training with Williamstown but I’m not sure that’s the club he’ll end up at. Have also heard 4 other players heading to Girgarre but no names as yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am hearin deni could be strugglin next yr wit numbers due 2 the older players not bein impressed wit the new president appointed “unaposed” lol

A bit quite on here!

How's everyone's preseason going and shaping up for 2018.

Any news of new recruits??

Rumba has had a few locals return with Rex Taylor, Josh Wanganeen and the Terlich boys. Have lost a few of our Melbourne players as well as Nathan Kerr to Deni Rovvers

A bit quite on here!

Rumba has had a few locals return with Rex Taylor, Josh Wanganeen and the Terlich boys. Have lost a few of our Melbourne players as well as Nathan Kerr to Deni Rovvers
Last seasons Rumba coach Nathan Lovett-Murray has joined Murray Bushrangers as a Development Coach. Would have some great knowledge to share with the boys I would think.

Jordan Souter coaching Tongala is the word I’m hearing.

Yeah, I reckon it’s a good appointment it’s a bit of a risk since he hasn’t coached before and as we all know he is the joker and is the clown of the team, but we all know he does have a good football Brain and I believe he’ll grab it with both hands and give it his all. only thing is will he be able to drag players? But been this late in the season it’s not going to help.

Wish him all the best!

A bit quite on here!

Have the Terlich boys been cleared? .....Believe Shepp Swans were going to play hardball on this one.

Has been confirmed now. Destination NT Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back