Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tongala Outs;
Elijah Edwards (WA)
Ryan Butler (missed season due to injury, KY)
Jarrad Martin (pulled pin mid year)
Daryl Harrison (retired)
Matt Andrews (Melb)
Jack Hammond (KY)
Paul Newman (KY)
Tom Donnell (Melb)
Justin Chambers (KY)
Dave Newman (Inverloch)
Ricky Thompson (Melb)
Zane Coventry (Geelong)
Charlie Lowe (Merrigum)
How'd u go in Darwin hank? Get any signatures..

Rumba were no match for Airport West on the weekend. Rumba flag Coach Cupido is in charge of Airport West. Losing Lovett Murray as Coach has hurt their prospects I dare say.

Rumba were no match for Airport West on the weekend. Rumba flag Coach Cupido is in charge of Airport West. Losing Lovett Murray as Coach has hurt their prospects I dare say.

Only lost by 3 goals bud wouldn't go that far!! With players unavailable and first hit out wasn't to bad. Great exposer to a lot of younger players.

Will have another test Thurs when we play Shepp Bears.

Only lost by 3 goals bud wouldn't go that far!! With players unavailable and first hit out wasn't to bad. Great exposer to a lot of younger players.

How'd Kane Atkinson go?

I heard Airport West led by 15 goals at one stage and Rumba looked pretty ordinary. Practice Matches review have a way of swinging a few goals here or there.

I heard Airport West led by 15 goals at one stage and Rumba looked pretty ordinary. Practice Matches review have a way of swinging a few goals here or there.

Yeah it was very ordinary in the first half for both sides.
Airport west only kicked 13 goals so don't understand where the 15 came from. Your source must of had a few froffies. Was a nice enough day for one.

Tongala Outs;
Elijah Edwards (WA)
Ryan Butler (missed season due to injury, KY)
Jarrad Martin (pulled pin mid year)
Daryl Harrison (retired)
Matt Andrews (Melb)
Jack Hammond (KY)
Paul Newman (KY)
Tom Donnell (Melb)
Justin Chambers (KY)
Dave Newman (Inverloch)
Ricky Thompson (Melb)
Zane Coventry (Geelong)
Charlie Lowe (Merrigum)

No 'ins' Hank? Or are they a secret?

Charlie McAdam Southern Districts (NT)
Shaun Ross Doutta Stars
Luke Woolan Gippsland
Josh McDonald Avenel
One more from Ainslie but yet to arrive/cleared
Returning;
Kyle Halliwell Undera
Corey Nexhip Eaglehawk
Jake Keating
Any info on Moama mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost
Grigg EDFL
Schulz VFL
Johnson AFL
In
Armfield & Dohnt return
Simon Russell Mooroopna
Nick Jackson Echuca
Just the ones I know would be more
Gus is a huge loss!

Shooter & AJ will be hard to replace.

Can't believe Armfield is coming back, he would have to be 30+ surely?

Shaun Ross Doutta Stars
Luke Woolan Gippsland
Josh McDonald Avenel
Returning;
Kyle Halliwell Undera
Corey Nexhip Eaglehawk
Jake Keating

Pulling things together quietly there hank, should make for a more then competitive season from Sir Douglas Nichols Drive.......
In other news, Rumba played Shepp Bears last night and got exposed. The Bears were fitter, cleaner, well drilled and just better prepared for the game. I think the difference was about 10 goals, probably should of been 20. Not sure if they had any out, they were particularly young all over the ground, just so well drilled.

Taking nothing away from the Bears, but It was only a praccy match and It didn't help that we played with so many new faces, mostly reserves players. And for some of those it was their first training run (I can only imagine to pain they felt crawling out of bed today lol).

We (rumba) had about 12 on the bench, so we rotated a ridicules amount which affected any game plan or structures we hoped to practice.
On a brighter side, I am buoyed at the thought that going off last night, we will have plenty of cattle this year. We should be able to field a "complete" reserves side after a couple of slim years, we just need to put in the work now to ensure we're competitive now.

Pulling things together quietly there hank, should make for a more then competitive season from Sir Douglas Nichols Drive.......
In other news, Rumba played Shepp Bears last night and got exposed. The Bears were fitter, cleaner, well drilled and just better prepared for the game. I think the difference was about 10 goals, probably should of been 20. Not sure if they had any out, they were particularly young all over the ground, just so well drilled.

Taking nothing away from the Bears, but It was only a praccy match and It didn't help that we played with so many new faces, mostly reserves players. And for some of those it was their first training run (I can only imagine to pain they felt crawling out of bed today lol).

We (rumba) had about 12 on the bench, so we rotated a ridicules amount which affected any game plan or structures we hoped to practice.
On a brighter side, I am buoyed at the thought that going off last night, we will have plenty of cattle this year. We should be able to field a "complete" reserves side after a couple of slim years, we just need to put in the work now to ensure we're competitive now.
Any Echuca/Moama boys playing over that way?

Shaun Ross Doutta Stars
Luke Woolan Gippsland
Josh McDonald Avenel
Returning;
Kyle Halliwell Undera
Corey Nexhip Eaglehawk
Jake Keating

Young macca is a handy inclusion hank played a lot of footy with and against him.

Who do we think has recruited the best so far this year ? Barooga , Moama ? maybe Finley??

Few clubs are pretty quiet , there is a couple of guns coming into the league that should make for some great watching.

Who do we think has recruited the best so far this year ? Barooga , Moama ? maybe Finley??

Few clubs are pretty quiet , there is a couple of guns coming into the league that should make for some great watching.
From what I'm hearing barooga & Finley have recruited really well , both will be in the hunt I would think

Congupna recruited best....

#dead #

Just had a 3rds side pull out of a praccy on Saturday at Tongala, on the off chance is there any U/17 side looking for a hit out at short notice?

Hi anyone know if Moama or echuca United got praccy games on this weekend. Heading up to Moama and with no skiing looking for something to do. Bit of local footy would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back