Murray FL 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes avard very good seen him first hand last year.. Just wondering if anyone has any info on darcy Robinson andGrady ward from Moama as they have signed with us at mathoura

Good to hear! Will the netball side be as strong again?

On a side note, I know it's early, and a lot can change between now and the start of the season, but but expect a more competitive outfit out of Rumba next season. I'm hearing some really good vibes about the way Lovett-Murray is approaching things....

What's happening at deni hearing some quality going to blighty ? I would have thought parsons would have kept anyone worth keeping

totally agree don01 good to see the boys that blighty approach with huge dollars stay loyal to the rams , a credit to them and I know club and coach happy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

totally agree don01 good to see the boys that blighty approach with huge dollars stay loyal to the rams , a credit to them and I know club and coach happy
At the same time fleetwood the boys who have left have copped a lot from some people around town. The majority of those guys have never played for a club that isn't called the Deniliquin Rams. They have been Loyal for years. If you are calling them un loyal that is plan stupid. These guys love the club and will be back. A few in particular are been offered hundreds of dollars from other clubs in the past. There have been many Rams players leave for $$ and come back years later. Give the boys a chance

At the same time fleetwood the boys who have left have copped a lot from some people around town. The majority of those guys have never played for a club that isn't called the Deniliquin Rams. They have been Loyal for years. If you are calling them un loyal that is plan stupid. These guys love the club and will be back. A few in particular are been offered hundreds of dollars from other clubs in the past. There have been many Rams players leave for $$ and come back years later. Give the boys a chance

That's sad people are having a go at the ones that are leaving! It's not the best attitude to have if u want them back at your club.

Finley picked up a couple of quality recruits one played a few games of afl , one played in wafl things progressing quietly along at Catland

He is my crystal ball for top six in no particular order 2016 barooga, Nathalia , moama ,Finley ,echuca,rumba

He is my crystal ball for top six in no particular order 2016 barooga, Nathalia , moama ,Finley ,echuca,rumba

I think that's a good 6! I believe Numurkha should be included in that. Their kids will be better place this year. Also they have picked up some quality players.
So I know that makes 7 but I believe they will be up their!! I reckon it's going to another lose year for the MFL

I will go Barooga who have added to their list signicantly Mulwala on what basis did you leave them out? Have added some quality to go with a great base already at the club. Rumba should have done much better with the list they had so of Lovett Murray Coaches well like many think he will they can improve Moama will be in with a chance based on this year pretty professional outfit there Nathalia plenty of players with their best footy to come and the experience of winning the flag should hold them in good stead to be a contender again and I think Finley can bounce back and play finals again. Great tight comp on the cards again like this year.

I will go Barooga who have added to their list signicantly Mulwala on what basis did you leave them out? Have added some quality to go with a great base already at the club. Rumba should have done much better with the list they had so of Lovett Murray Coaches well like many think he will they can improve Moama will be in with a chance based on this year pretty professional outfit there Nathalia plenty of players with their best footy to come and the experience of winning the flag should hold them in good stead to be a contender again and I think Finley can bounce back and play finals again. Great tight comp on the cards again like this year.
Ye did think about mulwala & numurkah & even deni could be right up there, should be a great comp again !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back