Murray FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Big in. Sounds like the recruiting trip was a success. Going all in for 2021. Hope it pays off

Ok, I’ll bite back - I’ll just state that it’s weird a committee member flew up to Darwin to poach / recruit players without the likes of the coach, football manager ect.

If I was Darren and all I got was one committee member fly up to speak to me it would be a turn off straight away. Surly you’d wanna ask the coach / football manger a few questions and get a insight on the game plan, plan going forward as a club ect.

I’m still leaning towards Cam Illet might of played a part in getting him to come down and play. And Kizza was just visited his long life mate like he does when he gets a chance.

Ok, I’ll bite back - I’ll just state that it’s weird a committee member flew up to Darwin to poach / recruit players without the likes of the coach, football manager ect.

If I was Darren and all I got was one committee member fly up to speak to me it would be a turn off straight away. Surly you’d wanna ask the coach / football manger a few questions and get a insight on the game plan, plan going forward as a club ect.

I’m still leaning towards Cam Illet might of played a part in getting him to come down and play. And Kizza was just visited his long life mate like he does when he gets a chance.

of course Cam Illet had a part in it...he will be the major reason for it

of course Cam Illet had a part in it...he will be the major reason for it
Yep, And Kieren Brennan went up there for a Holliday and to see a mate friend of his.

Ps - I was been half sarcastic as jabba said Kieren went up there to recruit / recruited him. But I think he’s just taking the pi55 and knows what he said is fiction

Barooga have announced Jackson Trengove as a Recruit for next Season. The Murray League will have plenty of interest in it next year.

Has he played down south before?
Kicked 100 goals for warnambool in 2019.They’d be spewing cause he was contracted for two years but ofcourse COVID hit.We tried to get him to Noosa as we have a great affiliation with the Hampden and western border regions(which is where he is originally from) but he’d already made his mind up to settle in Darwin.Notice that he is only playing in the div 1 comp up there,not the premier!

I think they will need more than Tom Wallis to play finals after all the departures

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don't think they'll make finals (coming from a Moama guy), but will test a few teams. Watched them a couple times and have a mate back there this year. Not expecting finals but said they're starting a little rebuild with the younger guys who wouldn't have even been looked at during the previous years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think they'll make finals (coming from a Moama guy), but will test a few teams. Watched them a couple times and have a mate back there this year. Not expecting finals but said they're starting a little rebuild with the younger guys who wouldn't have even been looked at during the previous years.
Is it still a top 8 or back to a top 6? Does your mate have Moama playing finals?

Is it still a top 8 or back to a top 6? Does your mate have Moama playing finals?
Think it's top 6 .. might need to check that.

I'm pretty firm we will make finals, he was saying 50/50 as a few teams did the same thing e.g recruiting.

As much as teams wanna make finals and win, think we can all agree just playing footy again would be unreal.

Think it's top 6 .. might need to check that.

I'm pretty firm we will make finals, he was saying 50/50 as a few teams did the same thing e.g recruiting.

As much as teams wanna make finals and win, think we can all agree just playing footy again would be unreal.
Nathalia would be highly to play finals Tongala & Congupna both look to have finals quality lists. Might be a good race outside of that between plenty of teams. Good too see Moama back up and running.

Nathalia would be highly to play finals Tongala & Congupna both look to have finals quality lists. Might be a good race outside of that between plenty of teams. Good too see Moama back up and running.
If Tonny don't win it this year they won't for another 10 years.

If Tonny don't win it this year they won't for another 10 years.
Big mental hurdle for anyone to jump over the Purps on the big stage be easier if they don't make it for a Tonny or Congupna to breakthrough and Win it Barooga could be in the mix as well. What was the wash up of the scratchy with Echuca? Good Signs?

Big mental hurdle for anyone to jump over the Purps on the big stage be easier if they don't make it for a Tonny or Congupna to breakthrough and Win it Barooga could be in the mix as well. What was the wash up of the scratchy with Echuca? Good Signs?
Yeah I mean they played a very talented side still, wasn't full strength Echuca but it was a good measuring stick for us. Team is very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back