Murray FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably a tad hard to when you come equal 3 rd in the league medal in the last yr of footy playing for Echuca United

Not sure you can play for two clubs a weekend
Rowan Priest did have a Season out at Girgarre and he didn't set the World on Fire
I think that's what he is getting at.

Well bomber has buggered that up. Heard that Elmore thought they had Mellington stitched up but a rival Heathcote league club with a connection to Benalla may have bobbed up
Heathcote Coach Wayne Primmer is from Benalla as is Ricky Symes who played at White Hills and has been an Asst Coach or selector since. Could be more Benalla connections I don't know of around the HDFL but hows that for a guess?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the alleged offer Silver?
My initial whisper was Elmore had signed Priest, Mellington and one other from United. No third name but I figure it must have been a solid offer if true. On here we have since heard that Mellington was was looking for a similar offer nearer Benalla, and then a second rumour that other clubs nearer Bendigo might be in the hunt.

No idea of numbers Fly, but with reduced salary caps in '21 who really knows what the going rate might be? Sounds like my mail might be incorrect.

My initial whisper was Elmore had signed Priest, Mellington and one other from United. No third name but I figure it must have been a solid offer if true. On here we have since heard that Mellington was was looking for a similar offer nearer Benalla, and then a second rumour that other clubs nearer Bendigo might be in the hunt.

No idea of numbers Fly, but with reduced salary caps in '21 who really knows what the going rate might be? Sounds like my mail might be incorrect.
I think it was Priest who got him to Echuca United so he may well be able to get him along to Elmore with him.

Just read a post saying Mellington has signed at violet town not sure how true it is though. And yes I was referring to rowan priest. So clearly I was wrong
I think it was Priest who got him to Echuca United so he may well be able to get him along to Elmore with him.
i just read a post in regards to mellington saying his signed on at violet town not sure how true it is though. And I was referring to rowan priest so clearly I was wrong.

Just read a post saying Mellington has signed at violet town not sure how true it is though. And yes I was referring to rowan priest. So clearly I was wrong

i just read a post in regards to mellington saying his signed on at violet town not sure how true it is though. And I was referring to rowan priest so clearly I was wrong.

Confirmed Mellington off to VT on their FB. Joins a big list of outs at United

How are clubs looking for 2021
Any dropping off or

Echuca United moved on Campbell, have lost
F.Priest -Elmore
Hubbard - Elmore
Denahy - Kyabram
Florence - Echuca
Mellington - No clue

Just to name a few

Along with a few of their younger types too that were already out since last offseason, will be very very bare in 2021 at this stage.

Moama looking very very good at this stage. Doing it the right way bringing a few locals back into the club

Echuca United moved on Campbell, have lost
F.Priest -Elmore
Hubbard - Elmore
Denahy - Kyabram
Florence - Echuca
Mellington - No clue

Just to name a few

Along with a few of their younger types too that were already out since last offseason, will be very very bare in 2021 at this stage.

Moama looking very very good at this stage. Doing it the right way bringing a few locals back into the club

Add Zanella, Sanderson, Coates, Guinan

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray FL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back