Murray FL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Righto I will help out Bootz36- The Drums seem to be beating at Congupna with some gun recruits are they the favs to Win the Premiership at this early stage? haven't Won one for about 30 years. Plenty went right for Mulwala to Win it at the right time and it looks like they've lost a few out to Tungamah while the other Grand Finalist Cobram have had an exodus. Tonny have also lost quite a few so maybe it's Moama who are 2nd favourites.

Yes I heard a few have departed from Tonny. Did Gugliotti from Ky sign out there for season ‘23?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yes I heard a few have departed from Tonny. Did Gugliotti from Ky sign out there for season ‘23?

Yeah I heard he was one of the newcomers at Tongala could see him being handy for them. They've added 5 or 6 younger types I think a couple of others from Kyabam & another from Strath Storm in Bendigo. Sinclair from Merrigum I believe is another who goes quite well and should handle the step up in standard. Mclean has stayed on too so if they pick up a couple more in the run to the Season starting despite all the losses from this year they may still sneak into the Finals.

Yeah I heard he was one of the newcomers at Tongala could see him being handy for them. They've added 5 or 6 younger types I think a couple of others from Kyabam & another from Strath Storm in Bendigo. Sinclair from Merrigum I believe is another who goes quite well and should handle the step up in standard. Mclean has stayed on too so if they pick up a couple more in the run to the Season starting despite all the losses from this year they may still sneak into the Finals.

Is there any date normally when a draw is announced? Must be close?
Cobram struggling? The best home and away season side for the past few years and certainly let opposite sides know how well they’re going in May and June. Counts for nothing in the end.

Is there any date normally when a draw is announced? Must be close?
Cobram struggling? The best home and away season side for the past few years and certainly let opposite sides know how well they’re going in May and June. Counts for nothing in the end.

I haven't seen a Draw as yet. As for Cobram I thought it was an unpredictable exodusd for a Club that was so close to success and really for those guys that have gone to the Bears they have joined a Club that would be doing very well just sneak in the Finals. You would have thought keeping the majority of the group together to have another crack would have been more logical.

Ex- Shepparton United players Norman and Cavallaro who played key roles for Altona in the Premiership this Season, BJ Squires star mid back for another stint, pulled a guy from the VAFA with the surname Nash, Sam Poole ex United and prominent District League player, Matty Di Bella ex United Mid as well there might be another couple. They got pipped by 5 points in the first week of the finals this year and had some good wins throughout the year.
The Roads leading goal kicker in Campbell has left .

Why wouldn't he stay at ky ?
There will be plenty of opportunities in the next few seasons

Yes I mentioned that to him, but saw Ky have recruited a few more on ballers. These other clubs have reached out to him. Think he’s pretty keen to play consistent football in a senior side. Keeps getting told he’s too good to be playing GV seconds. He’s a big boy now and I’ll trust his decision making.

Yes I mentioned that to him, but saw Ky have recruited a few more on ballers. These other clubs have reached out to him. Think he’s pretty keen to play consistent football in a senior side. Keeps getting told he’s too good to be playing GV seconds. He’s a big boy now and I’ll trust his decision making.

He’s welcome at Rochy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well hopefully the same fella who coached Tonny last year, but there’s a lot of steps to climb before that happens.

Yeah you’re right, about 5 years worth of steps I’m told 😬

A lot of names there but you’ve named some players that will be playing next year… And also named 2’s / depth players, Yes they’re a loss but with the numbers that Tonny have and given how strong there twos side is they’ll be fine depth wise. Riley Cowley would’ve only played 2 games and Nyhuis & Monaghetti not many more with about 5 or 6 games each for the year.

So really only 3 big losses really in illet, Jamison, Lovison. Have signed 4 players. Will finish top 4.
Got an update Battler?

Battlers response will be more upbeat than mine. I’m hearing a few sponsors and players are starting to jump ship. The President imo should step down, his complete mishandling of this situation is an embarrassment.

Last edited:
Battlers response will be more upbeat than mine. I’m hearing a few sponsors and players are starting to jump ship. The President imo should step down, his complete mishandling of this situation is an embarrassment.
What players have taken off. It’s in the lawyers hands atm ?
They would of been better off taking the 12 months but your right the president had to have his say.

Just been provided an overview of the situation , what a load of shit .
Nothing to do with the AFL , should have been left with the club to deal with and at worst the league .
Similar reported on one of their own , case was not investigated and offending person given a promotion .
Similar happens and worst happens in society and clubs often every year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back