Murray FL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that this week his penalty was reduced to a two year ban from coaching and a 6 game suspension????

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I’ve heard 1 year coaching and 6 weeks playing .
Correct process found to have not been followed , which is the vindication Tongala was seeking .

You need to change your picture, that is a disgrace the administration needs to step in.

Sorry I don’t understand what your point of view is and what evidence you are using to back up what you’re saying! Whose administration? The league or the club? What is the picture?

Sorry I don’t understand what your point of view is and what evidence you are using to back up what you’re saying! Whose administration? The league or the club? What is the picture?

Yeah sorry I was talking about his Avatar I said picture, not about the post

I’ve heard 1 year coaching and 6 weeks playing .
Correct process found to have not been followed , which is the vindication Tongala was seeking .
Are we expecting Tonny to still be contenders this year with all the players that have left? Or do we think they will drop off quite a bit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope all goes well with Jim boy bootze I’m sure he’ll just love the big open spaces the ML provide What about you mate are you helping out with the trainers duties

Golden Square have approached me again. I’ve told them I’ll help out like I did last year. Shared myself around a bit last year, at Lancy, a small bit at Ky and the Square. I’ll offer to help Tonny and no doubt the Batters will know I’m ready to help out when their fantastic trainers are unavailable. However I’m no longer qualified as a trainer, but I can help alongside someone qualified or higher! As long as I have first aid- which I do!

Golden Square have approached me again. I’ve told them I’ll help out like I did last year. Shared myself around a bit last year, at Lancy, a small bit at Ky and the Square. I’ll offer to help Tonny and no doubt the Batters will know I’m ready to help out when their fantastic trainers are unavailable. However I’m no longer qualified as a trainer, but I can help alongside someone qualified or higher! As long as I have first aid- which I do!

Good to see such a great volunteer willing to help…Onya mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back