Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murray Football League Thirds

This weekend:

Echuca United vs. Tongala
Tocumwal vs. Barooga
Nathalia vs. Numurkah
Deniliquin vs. Cobram
Finley vs. Moama
Mulwala vs. Rumbalara
Congupna - Bye

There seems to be contrasting views on how tonny will go this year. While we definitely wont be fighting it out for the prestigous wooden spoon i dont think we will be top 3 either. IMO we will be fighting it out for one of the bottom two finals spots. Having said that, if we play to our best and certain players fire we have the potential to beat any other side but overall we lack depth compared to our teams of the past two years.

There seems to be contrasting views on how tonny will go this year. While we definitely wont be fighting it out for the prestigous wooden spoon i dont think we will be top 3 either. IMO we will be fighting it out for one of the bottom two finals spots. Having said that, if we play to our best and certain players fire we have the potential to beat any other side but overall we lack depth compared to our teams of the past two years.

Depth is a problem, a great example is the Ruck department where young J.Rediel does a good job at trying to hold it together but has limited support from the other ruckman, B.Garth. Garth must start to stand up and pull his weight because at the moment the question is being asked, why does he even rock up? He must lift.

Depth is a problem, a great example is the Ruck department where young J.Rediel does a good job at trying to hold it together but has limited support from the other ruckman, B.Garth. Garth must start to stand up and pull his weight because at the moment the question is being asked, why does he even rock up? He must lift.
Yeah garthy does need to stand up, but so do most of the team, 18 blokes cant rely on one or two players to win the pill and have a blinder each week, Kyle Haliwell handy for the team if he doesnt play much in the ones,

why dont we get simmys co-ordinated play in the rucking field then. would add a lot of strength i'd say. yay go simmy

I saw Tonny's ruckman play in a praccy against Ky and he had alot to be desired. He lacked the dominance that a good ruckman should have. Keep working on it Garthy.

have to agree with the other 2 boys ther. 4 posessions, 3 turnovers and 1 uneffective. yay go simmy
i think everyone should ease up on simmy he tries his hardest he just has a coordination issue. he is improving every game on the weekend he kicked two balls that nearly weren't clangers.

hey who plays congupna next few bois to look out for eh #2 #4 #25 good kids play around the centre quick and skillfull for first years

i think everyone should ease up on simmy he tries his hardest he just has a coordination issue. he is improving every game on the weekend he kicked two balls that nearly weren't clangers.

Thanks garthy you big idiot, how would you rate united away bench? You should have a pretty decent review for it because you spent so much time there!!

About the game, United played some very good footy but where inconsistent. They will only get better as the season goes on and should trouble some of the top sides.

Any reports out from the other games?

hey who plays congupna next few bois to look out for eh #2 #4 #25 good kids play around the centre quick and skillfull for first years

I think Tonny will get a good reality check this weekend against congupna. already tonny's heads are gettin big. always start the season off well and when finals come fall in a heap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Tonny will get a good reality check this weekend against congupna. already tonny's heads are gettin big. always start the season off well and when finals come fall in a heap.

This weekend should be a good game against the reining premiers. How are use shaping up Roader?

Do you play footy supp? If so, who for?

This weekend should be a good game against the reining premiers. How are use shaping up Roader?

Do you play footy supp? If so, who for?

We should put in a much improved effort compared to the Rumba game as many blokes were playing there first game together and the new coach isstill working out best positions for players. How Are you Boys going, how many did you lose from last year?
Should be a good game

We should put in a much improved effort compared to the Rumba game as many blokes were playing there first game together and the new coach isstill working out best positions for players. How Are you Boys going, how many did you lose from last year?
Should be a good game
We lost a lot of players from last year and a lot of these players are quality. We played well on saturday but our performance against Moama was dreadful so we lack consistancy but am looking forward to a good game against you boys.

And suuppp im not sure how we have big heads as we have only won one game and there is no way of knowing how good each side will be so early in the season. We know this and are not getting ahead of ourselves. Although if u look at the ladder we are on top. Just try to ignore the extra game we have played lol

Tonny's heads are getting big. rumor had it that already at tonights training sprints were done as they thought they could just run through the motions. not on tonny. :D.

and yes i do play footy simmy. in your league. you don;t need to knaow who for. and simmy you seem to have all the calls on this website but out there on the footy field you seem to struggle a bit. maybe you should get your priorities right mate.

So who do u play for, how is your team going so far?

And who do you guys think will win the goal kicking this year?

So who do u play for, how is your team going so far?

And who do you guys think will win the goal kicking this year?

If You were there you would have seen the unique skills of our favourite player Christopher Simm. He is a better player that you will ever be and i look forward to his name on the league medal at the end of this season.

If You were there you would have seen the unique skills of our favourite player Christopher Simm. He is a better player that you will ever be and i look forward to his name on the league medal at the end of this season.

[photo removed by mod]
how can any of you actually take this kid seriously? his name on a league medal?? what a joke!!!! you're all kidding yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back