Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok then these are the games he tagged and here are the results:
Deni Vs Congupna 1st time , S. Emmet 3 goals and 4th best.
Deni Vs Congupna 2nd time , S. Emmet 2nd best on ground

Deni Vs Toc 1st time, M. Hare Best on ground
Deni Vs Toc 2nd time,M.Hare not in best, maddog 3rd best

Moama Vs Deni 1st time, L.Moss 2nd best on ground
Moama Vs Deni 2nd time, L.Moss a goal and 3rd best

Cobram Vs Deni , A.Hockey a goal and 3rd best

Thank you for that.. Oliver Maddison is a hack anyway no good at all how he got in the final 6 for ROK i do not know!

Anyway enought of trying to get say in. Deni by 7 points with Rick Gittens best on beacuse he's had a few kicks and a few handballs this year :thumbsu:

Thank you for that.. Oliver Maddison is a hack anyway no good at all how he got in the final 6 for ROK i do not know!

Anyway enought of trying to get say in. Deni by 7 points with Rick Gittens best on beacuse he's had a few kicks and a few handballs this year :thumbsu:
Na he is a good player. ROK, whats that? haha

Frist of all ill say well done to Finley. They were first tp the footy and when they got it they didnt muck around with it.. Bad luck to my boys. Great season. Just didnt show up to play! Mucked around with the footy abit to.. Maddogg the spud did pretty well on Whiley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to Brad 'Prozzy' Sanderson on winning the Echuca United U17 B&F last night, with Ricki Waters 7 votes behind for Runner-up.

Frist of all ill say well done to Finley. They were first tp the footy and when they got it they didnt muck around with it.. Bad luck to my boys. Great season. Just didnt show up to play! Mucked around with the footy abit to.. Maddogg the spud did pretty well on Whiley

I thought Darcy Pogue played fairly well too, topped it off with a stunning goal.

Great result for Bradley. Is he top age this year, Flash? How many top age players at United will have a crack at senior football next year?

Brad is top age this year. Not sure where he'll play next year. Myself, Darcy Sullivan and Josh Roberts are the only certainties at this stage.

one of the goals of the year for sure,
looking at 2010, who will be the big movers of the comp?
gaining + losing players?

Should be around about the same as this year I would've thought. Mul, Deni, Finley, Echuca United and Mul will have decent sides. Congupna will be up there too with Cobram, both have had dominant U14s teams the last few years.

Well done to Brad 'Prozzy' Sanderson on winning the Echuca United U17 B&F last night, with Ricki Waters 7 votes behind for Runner-up.
Well done to Brad, he had a very consisitent year and should have played more than 1 Snr game. Would like to know of other clubs B&F winners and Runners up if people would oblige.

Should be around about the same as this year I would've thought. Mul, Deni, Finley, Echuca United and Mul will have decent sides. Congupna will be up there too with Cobram, both have had dominant U14s teams the last few years.

Mul aren't looking that flash, losing around 15 players due to age, boarding school and seniors.
Whats everyone's opinion on Andrew Cussen? Most likely to be Mul's go to player with Sean Johns and Bodhi Butts uncertainty at the club next year.

Mul aren't looking that flash, losing around 15 players due to age, boarding school and seniors.
Whats everyone's opinion on Andrew Cussen? Most likely to be Mul's go to player with Sean Johns and Bodhi Butts uncertainty at the club next year.

Cussens is a gun. isnt he top age tho? Whats Miller and Butts doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back