Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Will he be playing thirds from now on?

Not too sure how long he'll be in 3rds for. I'd assume he'd definitely at least qualify for finals in 3rds if United makes it.

By the way, he told me to say on here he didn't mean to break Jack Fuller's nose, it was an accident, and he apologised on the spot. :):cool:

yeh tonny has in keats and evo so far will be more most likely will see at training tonight i spose tiping tonny to get over the line bye 3 goals with the run and fitness they have this yr

Mate, i think you're being just a bit too... optimistic. In the last game Tonny played, after the last quarter when the Blues started to get weary, Rumba actually started to come back a bit. And seeing as this is the top of the table match, and the Tongala thirds B+F is STILL not playing until he get the clearence from the doctor, Moama will get up. They're a well-drilled side and are playing some great footy. If Tongala are gonna win this weekend, their fitness and determination is gonna have to pick up. They've had easy matches so far, this is their first big test.

Mate, i think you're being just a bit too... optimistic. In the last game Tonny played, after the last quarter when the Blues started to get weary, Rumba actually started to come back a bit. And seeing as this is the top of the table match, and the Tongala thirds B+F is STILL not playing until he get the clearence from the doctor, Moama will get up. They're a well-drilled side and are playing some great footy. If Tongala are gonna win this weekend, their fitness and determination is gonna have to pick up. They've had easy matches so far, this is their first big test.

they've got some good players comming into the side for sundays clash though, but will be a lot closer than 3 goals.

Not too sure how long he'll be in 3rds for. I'd assume he'd definitely at least qualify for finals in 3rds if United makes it.

By the way, he told me to say on here he didn't mean to break Jack Fuller's nose, it was an accident, and he apologised on the spot. :):cool:
Doubt Echuca making finals this year

mate if u wanna get corected moama have played the two same sides aswell so chin up bud

and the Tongala thirds B+F is STILL not playing until he get the clearence from the doctor,

Bit in love with your brother arent you? His a good player but tonny can still beat moama without him. Tonny are underrated

and the Tongala thirds B+F is STILL not playing until he get the clearence from the doctor,

Bit in love with your brother arent you? His a good player but tonny can still beat moama without him. Tonny are underrated
i would have to toatly agree with u on that one tonny are underated but going into the game moama have played the same oponents so will be a tight match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back