Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathalia are going to be shit this year, so dont kid yourslef mate. If any team in the Murray league loses to Katunga they are going to be shit.

Nathalia are going to be shit this year, so dont kid yourslef mate. If any team in the Murray league loses to Katunga they are going to be shit.

I agree with this. Nathalia are going to be shit. I was talking to the Katunga captain and he thinks they are nothing special. So its sure to mean nathalia are going to be shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear Shane Baker from Tongala is shaping up to have a big season, played well first round and is shareing the roll of captian. He will be a vital player if Tongala is going to make the 6.

Mate Dion is a very quality player iv played footy with him, and i was at the game on the weekend and he killed us mate, i no we dont have a strong side and yeah that could have helpped him but he deserved everyonee one of em, and for you this weekend packy we'll sus you out wont kick anymore than 5 mate,

Mate Dion is a very quality player iv played footy with him, and i was at the game on the weekend and he killed us mate, i no we dont have a strong side and yeah that could have helpped him but he deserved everyonee one of em, and for you this weekend packy we'll sus you out wont kick anymore than 5 mate,

can we make a bet?

I'll back packy to out score toc this week

Mate you dont mind talking ya self up do ya!!!! i got told if you were put in a good side you wouldnt have a clue wat to do mate,, useless the word going around...

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray Football League - Thirds (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back