colby68

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2002
Strathmore
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangas
Just heard on MMM that Tregenza has broken ribs and has been taken to hospital.Not a nice start to the day.

Originally posted by TONY_77
just heard on triple m that other than Tregenza's ribs someone badly dislocated an elbow

I got there just after half time of the muzzas and notice Treganza wasn't there and Hale couldn't really see who else we were missing so perhaps Hale has a dislocated elbow:(

Originally posted by morpheus

I got there just after half time of the muzzas and notice Treganza wasn't there and Hale couldn't really see who else we were missing so perhaps Hale has a dislocated elbow:(

Hale wasnt named in the side

Originally posted by TONY_77

Hale wasnt named in the side

Then it must of been one of the top up players, unless Corey Jones was named but he has an ankle injury right?

From what I saw (got there just after half time) Smith, Harris, Baird & Blakey looked the goods:)

i heard denis on mmm before the senior game he said it was a top up player who dislocated his elbow. sorrry cant recall his name.

Murray Kangaroos -
Goals: Blakey 4, Lange 2, Motlop, Sofi, Tregenza, Trenfield.

Best: Pratt, Blakey, Smith, Stevens

I was looking forward to seeing what this Tregenza bloke is all about when the MK's meet the Box Hill boys too. By all reports he sounds like a fair forward? Speedy recovery I hope.

Nice to see Bairdy doing well still.

Losing to the Kitties VFL team is no disaster. They are having a top year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only just got to this post, Jarrod "The Strutter" Villani was the one who dislocated his elbow. :(

As for Tregenza - very sad. Let's hope the club show faith in him and put him on our senior list next year.

Oh, I forgot to add, Corey Jones has a corked buttock - same injury that Crowe had earlier on in the year. Looks like he'll be out for about 2 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Murray Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back