Injury My Mental Health

Remove this Banner Ad

Also jesus Temploar, I re-read the OP and I am so proud of your efforts to rehabilitate yourself, because those words and experiences are heavy AF man. You’re a fighter and you’re one of us. Things are gonna work out.

As per usual, you know we’re in your corner. Let us help in your fight.

Guys I'll fight til the day I die don't worry about that.

I appreciate all the support.

It's been a hell of a week, but a pies win always helps doesnt it?

One day I want to properly go through everything and explain in detail to you all. I feel it would make a good book.

When I'm ready though, when I'm ready.

Thanks family.

Big shout out to bad horse who has helped me big time recently.

And Cfc2010, magpie girl, thegreatgrundy, tarks, and maggie5, you are always in my thoughts. I'll never forget what you guys have done for me 😊

Of course there are people I have missed too. Just very grateful to have you.

I'll keep you all updated soon.

I'm feeling good 😊

The Horse will be very happy that you’re in a good place away from the Pony menace.

Well done mate........proud of you.

The Horse will be very happy that you’re in a good place away from the Pony menace.

Well done mate........proud of you.

We have been communicating by email. He's a good lad. I'll get back to him once again when I have some further positive news.

There's no negativity around here anymore mate I actually really enjoy the person I've become through adversity and everyone knows I've got them to thank for it.

Challenges will come, but I feel very mature now.

How have you been mate?

We have been communicating by email. He's a good lad. I'll get back to him once again when I have some further positive news.

There's no negativity around here anymore mate I actually really enjoy the person I've become through adversity and everyone knows I've got them to thank for it.

Challenges will come, but I feel very mature now.

How have you been mate?

Great to hear all that mate.

I have also emailed him a couple times.
I will email him this week before going on holiday.

My mother in law is taking us to Thailand for her 70th Birthday.......can’t wait to get on the plane.

“A holiday is an investment in life”

Keep up the good work Dillon proud of you mate.

Cheers Jim aka CFC2010

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to hear all that mate.

I have also emailed him a couple times.
I will email him this week before going on holiday.

My mother in law is taking us to Thailand for her 70th Birthday.......can’t wait to get on the plane.

“A holiday is an investment in life”

Keep up the good work Dillon proud of you mate.

Cheers Jim aka CFC2010

Cheers mate let us please catch up for a beer or the like one day. Would love to finally meet you in person after we never had the chance during the... Er... Bad time I had last year.
😊

Have a sweet holiday and happy birthday to your mother in law.

Going to send the horsey an email now actually. No need to procrastinate. Spoke to him last week but horsey needs some love too.

Going to send the horsey an email now actually. No need to procrastinate. Spoke to him last week but horsey needs some love too.
Great to read such positivity, stay well and please say hi to Bad Horse from me too.

Great to read such positivity, stay well and please say hi to Bad Horse from me too.

I just sent the horse a very lengthy email that I'm sure he will enjoy to hear, I'm going to send him a follow up with your greetings and I'm sure he will love to hear that just as much. 😊

Cheers Maggie5 for all the support.

Who's hiring these days?

It takes a huge toll out of me to apply for countless jobs. :/ and my job agency is being slack. Not to mention it's very hard to explain to employers that I haven't worked for a while.

Does anyone know anyone that's interested in a highly adaptable mature young person that's as keen as ever to work? 😝

Wondering if someone could help give me a leg up please. It's my final hurdle into having a normal life again. Even if you could point me in the right direction. I'm keen to give anything a go except customer serv. Just need to get something back on the resume again.

I'd ask the employment thread, but it's quite dead.

I hope everyone is well. 😊

Who's hiring these days?

It takes a huge toll out of me to apply for countless jobs. :/ and my job agency is being slack. Not to mention it's very hard to explain to employers that I haven't worked for a while.

Does anyone know anyone that's interested in a highly adaptable mature young person that's as keen as ever to work? 😝

Wondering if someone could help give me a leg up please. It's my final hurdle into having a normal life again. Even if you could point me in the right direction. I'm keen to give anything a go except customer serv. Just need to get something back on the resume again.

I’m no expert by any means, but what job agency are you with? They should be better than that and deserve a rev up or go and seek a different agency.

I’m no expert by any means, but what job agency are you with? They should be better than that and deserve a rev up or go and seek a different agency.

It's a complicated situation. My case worker put me in a disability job agency. I'm not happy with the situation. They won't allow me to work more than 8 hours for the first few months.

I have to fill out tons of paperwork and do a neuropsych appointment. It's all a bunch of useless shit.

If I could get a job before that then that's what I need. I'm not really coping not working atm. Not sure I can stay out of the work force much longer. Financials and possessions are in dire straits.

It's a complicated situation. My case worker put me in a disability job agency. I'm not happy with the situation. They won't allow me to work more than 8 hours for the first few months.

I have to fill out tons of paperwork and do a neuropsych appointment. It's all a bunch of useless shit.

If I could get a job before that then that's what I need. I'm not really coping not working atm. Not sure I can stay out of the work force much longer. Financials and possessions are in dire straits.
Any specific work?

Who's hiring these days?

I went through a period of unemployment a little over 10yrs ago after I finished uni. I can appreciate a little the frustration mate and it sucks. I started by signing up with Adeco as a job agency and taking whatever work they threw my way. They were pretty content provided you rocked up sober and on time and finished your shift and I found them good. It was a great experience doing a heap of different jobs and really taught me a lot in many ways. Got a heap of stories from it too.

Then I found a casual job in a supermarket and gradually got enough shifts that I could quit the agency. I reckon supermarkets are a good place to look and not bad places to work.

Importantly I reckon I also made sure I did some volunteering to keep myself engaged in my interests. For me that was working on some conservation projects. It kept me in touch with the general direction I really wanted to follow and made sure I kept that dream alive. It doesn't pay, and I know some people refuse that, but I'd really recommend you consider it. It gives you skills even if its just as basic as a work routine and getting along with other people. But it can also give you some experience you can use to get paid jobs and paid jobs in an area you're interested in.

Happy to chat more mate, here or in pm if you want to.

Have you applied at every fast food place you can get to in your area? Good spot to start.. Mcdonalds/Bakers Delight ect ect. Make a CV and give it to them, it's a numbers game... Even if you have a bad CV, eventually someone will need workers and hire you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back