My Psychological Study

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 4, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey everybody, this is Ian Haslam from the Brisbane board. I'm currently in the middle of completing my Doctor of Psychology (Organisational), and I am gathering data for one of the studies in my thesis. I am recruiting participants online to complete a short online survey, and it would be great if you could spare 15 minutes to complete it for me. There is incentive, which is explained below. I have posted already to the Brisbane board to reasonable success, but I would also love some help from our friends down the coast.

The formal explanation and link is below:

I am a postgraduate psychology student from Griffith University in Queensland, Australia (Doctor of Psychology – Organisational). I am conducting research on personality, the way that individuals perceive their work environment, and performance at their place of employment.

I would appreciate your help by completing a short questionnaire about yourself, how well you get along with your work team or department, the environment that you work in, and how you behave at work. If you choose, in return, your responses to the personality questions will be used to develop a short report on your personality.

The questionnaire is online, and should take less than 15 minutes to complete. The answers that you give, once submitted, will be stored safely and directly on the Griffith University servers, ensuring your confidentiality. You will not be asked to provide your name or any other identifying information, unless you choose to do so in order to receive feedback on your results.

If you would like to see your personality profile, you will need to provide a contact email. This address will also be stored securely on the Griffith University servers, will not be given to third parties, and will be deleted from the data set once the report has been generated.

The link for the questionnaire is below. It also contains more information regarding the research and your confidentiality and privacy:

https://prodsurvey.rcs.griffith.edu.au/prodls190/index.php?sid=53243&lang=en

If you have any questions regarding the research, please email me ianhaslamqld@gmail.com or Dr Arthur Poropat at arthur.poropat@griffith.edu.au
If you have any friends or co-workers who may be interested in completing this survey and receiving their own personality profile, it would be much appreciated if you could pass this link on.

I would happily partake in the survey, but I only just recently got my first job. Is there any specific date that you need the survey done by? I've got my first shift on Saturday and might need a bit of time to answer the work-related questions properly.

I am collected data for a few weeks, so I can definitely wait until after your shift on Saturday. I will control for tenure in my analyses, so it will be good to have that spread of times spent working with respective work teams. Filling out the questionnaire might even be a good reflection exercise for you after working at your new job fir the first time.

Thanks for your help.

Hey guys. I will be collecting data on this study for just another week or so. Bumping now to try to squeeze few more people in. I would like your help in filling in a brief online questionnaire for my thesis if you haven't participated already. You get a totally awesome personality profile out of it if you choose. Full description and link is in the OP.

Cheers, y'all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back