Mysterious bottle from Mexico sets off alarm - Baker and McKenzie

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest, Dank has been shockingly slandered throughout all this by the various foamers in the media and the gutless anonymous foamers on social media and on the made for trolling forums such as this.

Your second sentence is just crap by the way which renders your first sentence crap as well.Please do not attribute statements to me going forward.

Let's for a moment accept this view of the world.

How do you then explain his refusal to meet with ASADA and clear this up. He need only tell them what was in the vials (nothing illegal according to him) and produce his treatment notes/records.

It just seems to me that this guy is too determined not to meet with anyone that actually has the power to prosecute him.

It seems to me he could either clear all this up.....or he is the smoking gun. And by his behaviour he seems to be more smoking gun.

So basically, the people that run this clinic saw that some old bloke left his drugs on the table and thought to themselves "hmm, I know - let's break the law, inject this foreign substance that doesn't belong to us, that we don't know exactly whats in it, or whether it has any benefits to healthy people at all, into the bodies of professional sportsmen without their knowledge or consent".

Right.

The no fault defence has to be extremely hard to employ, by necessity.

Signing a form that lists a banned substance, going off site to dodgy clinics, being told to maintain secrecy etc... are never going to be part of a "no fault" scenario.

That would be high farce.

You make a good point. In isolation, lying about a substance given might work as a defence, but when you add in consent/release forms, off site injections and the whole secrecy over the affair, it's hard to argue the players didn't know what was going on.

Let's for a moment accept this view of the world.

How do you then explain his refusal to meet with ASADA and clear this up. He need only tell them what was in the vials (nothing illegal according to him) and produce his treatment notes/records.

It just seems to me that this guy is too determined not to meet with anyone that actually has the power to prosecute him.

It seems to me he could either clear all this up.....or he is the smoking gun. And by his behaviour he seems to be more smoking gun.
He is well within his rights not to meet with ASADA. By not meeting with them, that does not render him guilty.

There is still a presumption of innocence in this country. You cannot be forced to answer questions if you do not want to answer them.

Do any of you foamers believe in due process or even democracy?

To be honest, Dank has been shockingly slandered throughout all this by the various foamers in the media and the gutless anonymous foamers on social media and on the made for trolling forums such as this.

Your second sentence is just crap by the way which renders your first sentence crap as well.Please do not attribute statements to me going forward.

If Dank and Essendon have nothing to hide then why is he refusing to submit to an interview? Because his feelings are hurt?

If they find the worm will they able to test it to see what was in the bottle?

So basically, the people that run this clinic saw that some old bloke left his drugs on the table and thought to themselves "hmm, I know - let's break the law, inject this foreign substance that doesn't belong to us, that we don't know exactly whats in it, or whether it has any benefits to healthy people at all, into the bodies of professional sportsmen without their knowledge or consent".

Right.

When talking about Essendon and logic, all bets are off.

He is well within his rights not to meet with ASADA. By not meeting with them, that does not render him guilty.

There is still a presumption of innocence in this country. You cannot be forced to answer questions if you do not want to answer them.

?

He is within his rights not to meet with ASADA. He does not have to say anything to anyone.

But put yourself in his shoes. If he is clean and has maintained appropriate governance as he claims, why allow your name to be dragged through the mud to the point you will never work in the industry again? Why not knock on ASADA's door and say, "here is the proof we did nothing wrong".

That's what 99% of sane people would do.

Right.
Incredibly there are now 24 pages full of foamers who actually believe this.

No wonder fraud is still one of the most popular crimes when there are so many gullible people in the community.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is within his rights not to meet with ASADA. He does not have to say anything to anyone.

But put yourself in his shoes. If he is clean and has maintained appropriate governance as he claims, why allow your name to be dragged through the mud to the point you will never work in the industry again? Why not knock on ASADA's door and say, "here is the proof we did nothing wrong".

That's what 99% of sane people would do.
He probably has his own reasons.

To be honest, given ASADA's completely underwhelming process so far why would you trust them with anything.

Who are you are you trying to fool?

You don't care about Essendon players, you care to see them penalised no matter how much the facts sway to the contrary, to see Essendon gragged through the mud at all costs, your desire to see the Bombers fall has transitioned off the field because you've failed to do it on the field, this goes for a lot of supporters of other clubs. The entire last 7 months and the months thereafter are nothing but a pack of rabid biased dogs clutching at every piece of negative thread waiting for a bone to be tossed.

You can cut the crap now, we're not stupid.
Haha Yeah i love it. Arn't we lucky we live in a society were it's “innocent until PROVEN guilty”. Makes me feel really comfortable about our justice system knowing some of these people could be called for jury duty

No wonder fraud is still one of the most popular crimes when there are so many gullible people in the community.

Speaking of fraud, wasn't it only a few short weeks ago that Essendon supporters were accusing Dank of the very same with regard to the banned substances ordered by the club?

Now he's a beacon of truth?

If it's not true, the club could and should sue because the article doesn't allege but flat-out says that's what happened. I'm sure they'll get their lawyers on it when they get around to outing the truth they've been so adamant (yet oddly secretive) about for 7 months.

Seriously, why would The Age make this up? It's completely libelous and would end careers if untrue.

Speaking of fraud, wasn't it only a few short weeks ago that Essendon supporters were accusing Dank of the very same with regard to the banned substances ordered by the club?

Now he's a beacon of truth?

Well you know when the likes of daytripper and mxett start chiming in that the articles are more likely to be truthful. They've got the midas touch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mysterious bottle from Mexico sets off alarm - Baker and McKenzie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back