NAB Cup countdown

Remove this Banner Ad

I suspect that this will be the case, although i'd rather see Johns playing CHF.
My only problem with Johns is that he can dominate for a burst of 15 minutes where he'll be in every contest, kick a few goals and then he won't be sighted for the rest of the game.
He's too inconsistent for my liking.

I heard that if we lose we play at MC Labour Park (Princes Park) at about 4.30pm, but that's just what i heard.

I think Johns has good potential but needs some sort of serivce if he is going to play ff. Games here and there must be hard for him to get some consistancy and flow. With Dyson the same thing and most of the young kids. They need real game time to benefit and then we can see what they really got

Hopefully in the morning so i can get there:thumbsu:

CHALLENGE: The loser of the Brisbane-Essendon match plays the loser of the Kangaroos-Bulldogs match at Princes Park at 4:30pm Victoria time.

CUP: The winner of the Brisbane-Essendon match plays the winner of the Kangaroos-Bulldogs match at Telstra Dome at 7:40pm Victoria time.

Both matches will be held on Friday 22 February.

CHALLENGE: The loser of the Brisbane-Essendon match plays the loser of the Kangaroos-Bulldogs match at Princes Park at 4:30pm Victoria time.

CUP: The winner of the Brisbane-Essendon match plays the winner of the Kangaroos-Bulldogs match at Telstra Dome at 7:40pm Victoria time.

Okay ... now i certainly don't care if Essendon win or lose on Saturday night! :thumbsu:

What a great result. So if we win I get to see Essendon play and if we lose I get to see Essendon play, brilliant. :thumbsu:

Does anybody know who will be captain given Lloyd & Lucas are both out? Am I too assume David Hille? I would have thought McVeigh or even Welsh but they are both out too. McPhee perhaps?

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB Cup countdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back