NAB cup Odds

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how they frame these odds? Do they think that the eagles/Crows/Swans aren't going to try, and that the Cats are going to be trying to win it again?
exactly..and the bulldogs too
i spoke to will minson last night, and he said that the coaching staff told him not to go flat out, coz they dont want him injured. Id be wondering how many of their players have been told that

I reckon, from those odds, get on Richmond... they have been training very hard early on , so i suspect they might have a crack at it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea, its a lottery..which means is good for the punter. If anyone knows of any teams that want to win..PM me :)

The Dogs don't have a chance, Rocket isn't taking it seriously the slightest. Up to 16 players could be rested next week. So the conservative numbers would be more like 8 players won't play.

Kangas will have a crack - training since end of last season!
I'd love to see em win it

Kangas will have a crack - training since end of last season!
I'd love to see em win it

i definitely think the Roos are the value bet at 15.00.

Poor ol' Roos. I don't know what you guys think, but i'm betting that Dean Laidley will have overreacted incredibly to the Roos being caught out for fitness last year by training them into the ground over summer. Hence they'll do well in the NAB and have a huge first 8 weeks of the season before hitting the wall in June, the way the Pies used to pre-Malthouse.

I seriously think that a lot of the Roos onfield problems can be attributed to that guy. They are a better list than their performances suggest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back