Discussion NAFL 2021 - Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Name: Burnley Bricks
Colors: Orange, Red, Navy Blue

Name: Parkville Pirates
Colors: Black, Green, Red
Probably not the place for it but thought I'd just welcome you to the board as you appear to be new here. Good to see a new bloke getting right into this comp ;)

Surely I'm still considered new, Nato? 😅😅😅
I mean new is relative right? I've been on here for 3 or 4 years now but I still feel new compared to some of the others here haha.

And is this your first comp too? If so it would be amiss if I didn't also didn't welcome you to NAFL and to the board more broadly :)

Team: Whyalla Steelers
Colours: TBC (Silver and Dark grey will most likely be involved)
While I do want to see what you can do with silver and dark grey I would strongly advise you to make the main colour something like red/orange/yellow to signify the land in Whyalla. I used a greyscale colour palate a few year ago for NAFL and it held the designs back I feel...

While I do want to see what you can do with silver and dark grey I would strongly advise you to make the main colour something like red/orange/yellow to signify the land in Whyalla. I used a greyscale colour palate a few year ago for NAFL and it held the designs back I feel...
Thanks for the tip, I sort of learnt that myself with my North Haven kit in ASFL. I do want to have the 'Steel' aspect be the primary focus of the jumper, and I have a few other colours that I'm trying to work into it. It is a hard task but I think it's a challenge that I can pull off, we'll see anyway.

Team: Hobart Hornets
Colours: White, black and probably the whole visible spectrum.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Team: Red Centre Kangaroos
Colours: Red, Ochre, Off-white

Team: Maunganui Huia
Colours: Dark Green (almost black), Orange, White

I’ll have to ask that you adjust your top bid to a different identity - Red Centre Kangaroos has been done before I believe in a different competition, and probably a bit close to my previous team of the Uluru Cockatoos which was a relocation of the Perth Boomers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team: Maunganui Huia
Colours: Dark Green (almost black), Orange, White

Adjusted.

You can still have a second bid with Uluru! Just was a bit close to existing stuff that’s been done. :)

You can still have a second bid with Uluru! Just was a bit close to existing stuff that’s been done. :)
Thanks but tbh I was already considering dropping it. Maunganui feels like a strong identity for me, anything else would have felt kind of secondary. Plus I would have been really pushed for time.

Just added all of the accepted bids into the first post - from now on if your bid(s) is accepted, I will just hit "like", which I have gone and done. 21 bids so far which is great, but we had 64 last season, so gonna shamelessly tag people.

Dylan8 muggsy26 Mero tigerz18 _Damo_ magpiemaniac44 The_torpedo Broken The Half Back Fizzler GoodPoint Kangas_11 Mac Ropod Bowakawa EagleOz Barrybran The Victorian dylben01 Prison bar Pete EagleOz Dylan8 Rubber Arm Red Crow DAT8 caloschwaby Cody_ Power Of Optimism GB Designs Nickimus Rex sjohnson Andonis1997 Cory Lucev23 E92_ Gibbsy SunsphereParker Liam Boy Hammer_head

Remember, if you've only put in one bid so far, you're welcome to enter two bids! :)

Just added all of the accepted bids into the first post - from now on if your bid(s) is accepted, I will just hit "like", which I have gone and done. 21 bids so far which is great, but we had 64 last season, so gonna shamelessly tag people.

Dylan8 muggsy26 Mero tigerz18 _Damo_ magpiemaniac44 The_torpedo Broken The Half Back Fizzler GoodPoint Kangas_11 Mac Ropod Bowakawa EagleOz Barrybran The Victorian dylben01 Prison bar Pete EagleOz Dylan8 Rubber Arm Red Crow DAT8 caloschwaby Cody_ Power Of Optimism GB Designs Nickimus Rex sjohnson Andonis1997 Cory Lucev23
Working on a bid :) Will post when I've got the concept down pat

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion NAFL 2021 - Preseason Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back