Poll NAFL 2022 - Grand Final - EXTRA TIME 24HR POLL - Vote again!

Vote for your 2022 NAFL Premiership winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
The final siren has sounded at the NAFL Grand Final and the scores are level!

To hopefully break the deadlock, we'll have 24 hours of extra time, with the votes reset.

Waikato Tigers
2OJ9HJW.jpg

v
Whyalla Steelers
B0Dkb1K.jpeg

I don’t think we’ve ever had extra time in a NAFL Grand Final? Shows how well both designers have done to get to this stage, and to end up tied, it’s a coin-flip of a result.

Also magpienato, now that you mention it…

FB3DCFAE-54E4-4AB6-9C04-12E03CEF280D.jpeg

Goodness, I didn’t vote before cause I was struggling to split the two and I’m glad I wasn’t the deciding vote. However with some more time I think I’ve figured out my choice. May the best team win!

Okay, I have no idea how to split this, so i'm going to propose an alternative GF setup magpienato

If you're okay with it, we can do home v home, away v away, womens v womens, the same format as last year's GF
Yeah I can't think of any other way to really try split it so we'll go with that

Okay, I have no idea how to split this, so i'm going to propose an alternative GF setup magpienato

If you're okay with it, we can do home v home, away v away, womens v womens, the same format as last year's GF

Just don't give the title to either of them.

Instead just place the trophy in the great capital city of New Zealand for safe keeping and be done with it. :tongueclosed::tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

No worries mate, I'll have it up tonight. You must be getting sick of close ones. You've had a 1 vote win and 3 draws in your last 3 polls.
I'm running out of nails to bite haha. This is one for the ages though, just glad to be apart of it.

If we don't get a result from this next one we're gonna have to get out the old PS2 and decide this one on AFL Premiership 2007

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Poll NAFL 2022 - Grand Final - EXTRA TIME 24HR POLL - Vote again!

Back