Nailed It - Robbo's Article Tells the Truth

Remove this Banner Ad

QUOTE: It's a shameful disgrace to watch babies like King, Foley, Pattison and Edwards uphold the Tiger spirit

I think three of these four have been the breath of fresh air that i have needed this year amongst all the garbage that has been produced by the tiges. Even though we have been whipped and had our pants pulled down week after week, I still manage to walk away with the tiniest bit of hope due to the games I see these three play. Foley - can only get better and that is exciting ! King - doesnt take a step backwards and his attack at the footy is the best in the team. ( and also can only get better ) and edwards backs himself, tucks it under his arm and goes, is quick and is like the other two in the getting better stakes.
As for the likes of johnson, tivendale and the 'old brigade', these players have shown that they are amazing players and have what it takes, obviously, 1 one has a premiership medal! I dunno, I just seem to think it is the coaching, everyone has their opinion and im sure I will be hit with some negative feed back but we havent got any better since wallace joined, we have got progressively worse, whether we look to the future or not...at the moment the future is still heading downhill, i hate to think of the famous 2011. The bread and butter of footy is to go in hard, put your body on the line, hit a target by hand or foot, protect your teammates and kick goals. We are doing none of these. I love the richmond football club, I just think the players we have deserve a fresh new outlook with a coach that can adapt to the modern game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nailed It - Robbo's Article Tells the Truth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back