Name The Sub Board Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

I think "The Mosh Pit" says it all.

It's really crude, warts an all. A place where you can get a few kicks to the head and smells really bad of BO. They're full on hardcore fans who don't give a shit about anyone else.

It's a fun place for some but definitely a place where others wouldn't go.

I think "The Mosh Pit" says it all.

It's really crude, warts an all. A place where you can get a few kicks to the head and smells really bad of BO. They're full on hardcore fans who don't give a shit about anyone else.

It's a fun place for some but definitely a place where others wouldn't go.

Agreed. The mosh pit is by far and away the best suggestion.

Agreed. The mosh pit is by far and away the best suggestion.

'The B-Side' easily takes the cake.

B-Sides were generally (in the days of singles) an opportunity for the artist or band to throw out something a little different - something that wouldn't be on an album, but showed a different side to the artist that was equally important.

Really, there's nothing else the place to be called.

To me, 'The Mosh Pit' sounds just like that - a place full of aggressive w***ers who aren't there for the music.

B-Sides were generally (in the days of singles) an opportunity for the artist or band to throw out something a little different - something that wouldn't be on an album, but showed a different side to the artist that was equally important.

To me, 'The Mosh Pit' sounds just like that - a place full of aggressive w***ers who aren't there for the music.

LOL :D Your faith in the board being anything but a place full of aggressive w***ers who aren't there for the music is naive and becoming.

I vote 'the b side' too. :thumbsu:

Binxy said the sub board will be similar to Bay 13. So surely the bold above would fit this category and hopefully we wont get so many "w***ers" on the main music board.
I thought that was the whole reason for the sub board.

Binxy said the sub board will be similar to Bay 13. So surely the bold above would fit this category and hopefully we wont get so many "w***ers" on the main music board.
I thought that was the whole reason for the sub board.

I like the idea but i think it's a little ambitious, i can't see a different type of discussion taking place to the ones that happen now, but hey, i'm a cynic.

Prove me wrong, b side, prove. me. wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well...what's the verdict Binxwell >?

I thought of "The B Side", but it has already been mentioned. So I thought I'd go through the iTunes and find a few song titles that might work well.

Communication Breakdown
Dazed And Confused
Rebel Rebel
Golden Years
The Great Gig In The Sky
BigFooty's Lonely Hearts Club Band
House Of The Rising Sun
It's Only Rock And Roll (But I Like It)
Start Me Up
Eve Of Destruction
Who Listens To The Radio?
Rockin' All Over The World
My Generation

Or something a bit different, with a bay13 flavour...

8 Track > Cassette

But of what has been mentioned so far, the B side is by far the best.

Bibxy,
WTF Is going on with this board name?
How long do u need to make up ur mind...and where's my avatar and membership.
Get it together,FFS.

Now, now oxxy, don't rush the Mods, they are very busy you know, they haven't always got time to follow up their ideas in anything resembling a reasonable time frame. In fact, due to your rant Binxy will likely choose an inferior entry out of pure spite and give you a red card into the bargain. They are small, small people, it's best to remember that.

Now, now oxxy, don't rush the Mods, they are very busy you know, they haven't always got time to follow up their ideas in anything resembling a reasonable time frame. In fact, due to your rant Binxy will likely choose an inferior entry out of pure spite and give you a red card into the bargain. They are small, small people, it's best to remember that.

lol

The one who calls himself Binxy has red carded me twice.
I suspect this is a major factor in his lethargic effort in responding.

We all know what the prefered name is,so far....
but a deal is a deal I say,so WTF Is the verdict Bimxy...?:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Name The Sub Board Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back