• Jesse W Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nathan Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan Jones is pretty much exactly what we need to add to our young midfield brigade.

However, I do recognise that Jesse Smith is a pretty fantastic player - Just not really what we need.

a tad over 6"3
Yeah cheers mate. I just had a look on the website. Listed as 191cm. Massive for a midfielder.

I heard a couple of months ago he was still having troble with the ankle. He couldnt train during the week and was getting jabs before the match.

Hows it going now?

Both pretty darn good young players. I would say Jones would be slightly ahead at the moment though.

North fans, which position did JWS play in the juniors? He seems to play mostly out of the backline/flank now, just wondering if thats his normal position?

Jones atm. But Smith is also very good, and if he can prove himself as a midfielder down the line could overtake Jones.

Stupid poll.
Why compare a HBF to an inside midfielder?
And Jones has achieved more thus far, even though Smith was fantastic on the weekend.

Smith is just a younger version of Jordy McMahon. And Daniel Wells. What an illustrious career this hyped up girls had.

Hard ball get Daniel? Ever heard of it?

I know this thread isn't about Wells but i couldn't resist reminding the Gold Coast fans how shit he is. :thumbsu:

Smith is just a younger version of Jordy McMahon. And Daniel Wells. What an illustrious career this hyped up girls had.

I know this thread isn't about Wells but i couldn't resist reminding the Gold Coast fans how shit he is. :thumbsu:

I know this thread isn't about how your club voted itself out of existence, takes money from the CBF and got beaten by us twice this season, but I couldn't resist reminding you how sh!t your team is.

Question: who are the Dees playing this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this thread isn't about how your club voted itself out of existence, takes money from the CBF and got beaten by us twice this season, but I couldn't resist reminding you how sh!t your team is.

coming from a north supporter.... rrrrrrrrite. Whose got 7000 more club
members plus 40% of MCC members? thats right

Anyway back to the topic people

Has there ever been a smaller bunch of supporters that have got so far ahead of themselves as those of the Gold Coast?

We're playing get Chris Judd to the football club, something you guys should be doing to.

Ooops. Forgot. He hates you coz your going to the Gold Coast. Just like the rest of us.

Should also note Jones is 16 months younger then Smith.

Don't think it makes much difference - would say Smith has more scope to improve then Jones does (although Nathan is a very good footballer).

As for the McMahon troll, Jesse puts his body on the line more times in a game than McMahon has done in his career. Loves going back with the flight. Just because he's a run and carry player doesn't mean he lacks courage.

Has there ever been a smaller bunch of supporters that have got so far ahead of themselves as those of the Gold Coast?​

We're playing get Chris Judd to the football club, something you guys should be doing to.​

Ooops. Forgot. He hates you coz your going to the Gold Coast. Just like the rest of us.​

Some proper English would be nice. Anyway, if you weren't such an idiot, you would realise that the reason the Kangaroos aren't making a play for Chris Judd is that we don't want to pay over the odds, and risk developing our youth.

Don't think it makes much difference - would say Smith has more scope to improve then Jones does (although Nathan is a very good footballer).

As for the McMahon troll, Jesse puts his body on the line more times in a game than McMahon has done in his career. Loves going back with the flight. Just because he's a run and carry player doesn't mean he lacks courage.

I still remember the knee in the back he copped from Seaby...

now that was courage.

I think Nathan Jones is as good as he is going to be... which is very good.

I would also say that if both players played like they are now for the rest of their career (bar smith on the weekend) then i would pick Jones.

Smith over the journey will be far superior and Nathan Jones is very good.

Its easy to look good in a crap side, as Jones does at Melbourne - the Crarrazzo factor.

Jesse however plays with some real genuine talent, and still shines.

Well he did ring Adem Yze, Cameron Bruce, Travis Johnstone, Brad Green and Brad Miller but they didnt know what one was either.

I heard that the Demons are relocating to Mt Buller. At least then the supporters dont have any excuse not to attend games?

By the way how is Jared Rivers going? How good has his career been since he fluked the rising star award?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back