• Jesse W Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nathan Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean honestly you gave up the name north melbourne which you had for like 80 years
Your club's nickname was a flower. How gay is that.
You werent even a founding member of the afl.
Since the AFL only began in 1990 i think you will find that we were one of the founding members.
Youve won barely any flags
You havent won an AFL flag. We have won 2. One of those was the Gold cup.
You make up the numbers in the competition. Face it , kangaroos mean nothing to the AFL. Nothing to its history
Well considering your club has done sweet FA on field since the the start of the Vietnam War id say that your club has been making up the numbers. Melbourne might have been something in the days of the VFL but you arent worth two shits now. Your own supporters voted to merge. So maybe the history of the MFC doesnt even mean much to your own supporter base.

This is getting hilarious why do all you roos supporters feel the need to constantly prove your selves. Yes Jesse W Smith is a good player, Jones is no slouch either. But in all seriousness you're club is a joke! You only average 23000 ppl to one of your home games when your side is being extremely succcessfull. The last 3 years when Melbourne has made the finals we have averaged 37000 at our home games, fair bit more isnt?

This is getting hilarious why do all you roos supporters feel the need to constantly prove your selves. Yes Jesse W Smith is a good player, Jones is no slouch either. But in all seriousness you're club is a joke! You only average 23000 ppl to one of your home games when your side is being extremely succcessfull. The last 3 years when Melbourne has made the finals we have averaged 37000 at our home games, fair bit more isnt?

And what do your supporters do when you dont make the finals?

They dont show up. Your supporter base is a joke. You apparently have 6000 more members than us but where were they when we played you at the TD? From all reports about 2000 demon supporters turned up and your calling us a joke?

And what do your supporters do when you dont make the finals?

They dont show up. Your supporter base is a joke. You apparently have 6000 more members than us but where were they when we played you at the TD? From all reports about 2000 demon supporters turned up and your calling us a joke?

Yep pretty much

Your all wrong !!!! Smith was at the ..

aflgcj.gif

last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not going to bother reading this thread, but anyone who says jones should hand in their bigfooty registration right now.

No football person would take Jones over Smith. None.

Compare Jones and Swallow and we have a debate.

Smith is taller, faster, more skill ful, just as courageous.
Jones has nothing on him.

This thread will embarass a lot of people as early as next year (if not already).

I am not going to bother reading this thread, but anyone who says jones should hand in their bigfooty registration right now.

This thread will embarass a lot of people as early as next year (if not already).

None mate?

How about all the footballing identities in the Rising Star. Its not jibbed, Jones is just better. Jones is harder than 3qtrs of your football team. Actually i think there's one person that he's not harder than and that is Archer but anyone else im willing to listen to.

None mate?

How about all the footballing identities in the Rising Star. Its not jibbed, Jones is just better. Jones is harder than 3qtrs of your football team. Actually i think there's one person that he's not harder than and that is Archer but anyone else im willing to listen to.

None.

Some misguided panelists might have thought he had a better year (he didn't) but that doesn't mean they would take Jones over Smith long term.

Anyone who watched all their games this year would take Smith.
You know it. You would rather Smith too I suspect. If you wouldn't, then you haven't watched enough games.
I have watched heaps of both players, and I rate Jones. But he is no Smith and never will be.

(as for the hardness thing, I am not going to even address it, because a Melbourne person trying to brag about their teams hardness to a North person is just ridiculously funny).

I'm not sure whether to laugh at this or grab the body oil.

We have 2 premierships, you have none. It's pretty simple stuff. But then....

LOL Whats with north supporters thinking that the premierships reset when VFL changed its name? talk about clinging to straws. Oh wait i forgot its the only way you actually look decent

12 > 4

Yes this is why Jones has more votes.

Jones is harder, has a better footy brain, better skills and ALOT more courageous.

Smith has jackshit on jones

all you melbourne supporters should just get it through your thick skulls. the kangaroos are better the your disgracful club.

Smith is better than Jones

and that it is going to be a long time before you win another priemiership.

Depite all the childing name calling, people need to realise one thing.

Nathan Jones was drafted as a big bodied ready made footballer.

Jesse Smith is thin as a rake and is coming of a badly injured ankle.

Despite all this in 2007: Smith > Jones.

Based on potential and upside: Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jones.

Depite all the childing name calling, people need to realise one thing.

Nathan Jones was drafted as a big bodied ready made footballer.

Jesse Smith is thin as a rake and is coming of a badly injured ankle.

Despite all this in 2007: Smith > Jones.

Based on potential and upside: Smith >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jones.

Based on the poll...

...Jones>Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back